Inactive status (1 Viewer)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Why is my status still inactive on mySR? And I only have 3 units this semester. Is that okay to do without permission for a full-time student?

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
kate_is_me said:
Why is my status still inactive on mySR? And I only have 3 units this semester. Is that okay to do without permission for a full-time student?
Mine is still inactive ><

Optophobia

HSC
So is mine. They must be slow this year. And i haven't received my parking permit either. Someone needs to slap the staff accross the face.

Jacks

HSC
3 units is still considered full time so it's ok, but you should really have 4...so perhaps you should be enrolled in something else...or you have a free elective that you haven't yet chosen or enrolled in? I would contact the unit co-ordinator to make sure, as if you are meant to be enrolled in 4 units, you will have to make up the other at a later date, which will mean 5 in one semester or summer school.

My status is ok...but I've been attending classes for over 2 weeks now...if it doesn't clear up in a few days when the teaching session has well and truly commenced, check to make sure your enrolment is 100% complete.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Oh okay, I'll wait a few days and see if it changes soon. And the 4th unit is just a free elective that I've chosen not to take this year. Its complicated, but basically I switched majors halfway through last year and I can't do level 2 units for it until I complete the cores, which means I have to do an extra semester at uni. I thought that instead of taking just the extra one subject in my last semester, I'd do my elective unit (that I'm supposed to be doing now) in that last semester as well. If that made any sense...

edit: just checked mySR. its been changed to 'Enrolled' now :). Thanks for the replies guys.

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
It says I am now "ENROLLED"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)