• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

increase concentration power - university (1 Viewer)

samuraitor

BoS lover
HSC
hai there!

am having problems to fully concentrate while I study. Is there any good pills like fish oils pills or something that may increase concentration power?

HalcyonSky

HSC
try speed

alternatively, meditate. No herbs or nutrients like omega 3 have a noticeable immediate effect, so self training is the best option aside from illicit drugs

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
piracetam

buy from bulknutrition.com

it's S6 but you might get lucky and get it through customs anyway.

rozymisty

HSC
Try the omega 3 and 6 in your diet naturally. FInd when you concentrate best. Dont jus tsit down for long periods and expect you to concentrate all that time...certainly didnt work for me!! Instead just break up your study into smaller parts, and get enough sleep and stuff like that.

NinjaSauce

HSC
kaveman.. said:
wank before studying. works heaps well
I'm pretty sure that releases the same hormones as sex. Thus your body will be trying to put you to sleep.

How will this help you study?

K

Krazi-tekkaz

I totally agree having adequate sleep is heaps important, also berrocca works well, way better than energy drinks

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Che08 said:
You wont be thinking about wanking? lol
agreed :D

if its the kind of study you need to be relaxed for this sounds like a good idea.

rozymisty

HSC
you need to have a area that is clear of clutter and if you cant concentrate for 10mins just go and do something else and then concentrate. Sometimes though once you get into it, you will find the time just flies and you get so much done.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Try eating almonds and nuts, they help increase concentration power... i read it once in some medical magazine.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
MaNiElla said:
Try eating almonds and nuts, they help increase concentration power... i read it once in some medical magazine.
Good advice. Almonds (and many nuts and seeds in general) contain zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium lots of protein, B vitamins, and unsaturated fats (including the fatty acids, like omega 3). Almonds may simply act holistically to patch up holes in your diet.

MadamGuilia

HSC
BANNNNNNNAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNAAAAASSSSSSSS

They are the greatest... truly.

And sleep.

+ tea..

And I must say... write your thoughts down, get rid of any distraction and embrace your studies, yes EMBRACE them

These are wise words you must listen to, take action good sir, your studies shall benefit from bananas. and exercise too. go for a walk, listen to some music and come back in good spirits.. yahoooooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)