Increase in anti-semitism (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Just to get a few things out of the way. This thread has nothing to do with the Islamic thread and is actually a trend I've been noticing (based purely off of anecdotal evidence).

So as of late I've been noticing a rising trend of anti-semitism. Regardless of the conspiracy, world event, or just general frustation. It's always the Jews. I must admit it's unfamiliar territory, and has been intensifying as of late.

What I find most startling is that it's pretty widespread. Europeans, other whites, non muslim middle easterners, asians, etc. So who else has noticed this?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
pretty much after the Lebanon war I think global media was a bit suspicious of the dirty Israelites, and the ongoing Gaza siege and subsequent war pretty much pushed them over the edge. Obama's less than friendly stance has been nice.

Personally, I think it's a good thing, because it will eventually lead the dirty scumbags of Tel Aviv to back down and make concessions.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Bit of a phenomena, really, how the Jews have always been the worlds scapegoats. I am also regularly seeing swastikas spray painted around Melbourne, 'tis a bit worrying in a country such as Australia, as are the beatings of Indian students and the rising Islamaphobia.

Conditions are ripe for conservative parties like the Australian Protectionist Party and the evangelist nuts to gain power, which would be a bad step for Australia. We've never really been ones for the heated poltics of the UK and America, and I don't like that path.

HSC
N/A
Bit of a phenomena, really, how the Jews have always been the worlds scapegoats. I am also regularly seeing swastikas spray painted around Melbourne, 'tis a bit worrying in a country such as Australia, as are the beatings of Indian students and the rising Islamaphobia.

Conditions are ripe for conservative parties like the Australian Protectionist Party and the evangelist nuts to gain power, which would be a bad step for Australia. We've never really been ones for the heated poltics of the UK and America, and I don't like that path.
The people that vote protectionists and the far right is when the centre left parties (Labor) fail the blue collar Australian. Honestly, there is no way that a nut fuck party could ever gain power in Australia.

As for the swastikas, well I guess its sad that you see them around and I personally blame the parents. I remember in high school (around year 8 or 9) a friend drew it on my book and my mum saw it....and she asked me why I drew it on the book......I had know what it was other than the fact it looked cool and I drew some more swastikas on books....knowing my mum she went fucking crazy and wanted to know who this friend was. The point im making is that anti antisemitism doesnt just begin all of a sudden it occurs at a young age when the child takes in so much propaganda about jews or whatever religion/race....and the education system along with the parents have failed the child.

Last edited:

ajk92

HSC
its because they run american politics and have a close tie with america through israel. israel is americas little eye in the middle east to control surrounding muslim nations. big banks in america, corporations, holllywood...all fueling the american economy...run by jews. its not a conspiracy.

HSC
N/A
its because they run american politics and have a close tie with america through israel. israel is americas little eye in the middle east to control surrounding muslim nations. big banks in america, corporations, holllywood...all fueling the american economy...run by jews. its not a conspiracy.
true that.

one on one an arab would kill the jew with one hand. Its true, I saw it on youtube..

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
true that.

one on one an arab would kill the jew with one hand. Its true, I saw it on youtube..
Then how come in all olympic competitions the Arab boxers and kick boxers always refuse to compete against Israel, if they are so sure of victory? xD

In the past there was no conspiracy in the Jews success, it's actually very simple. Their religion dictated that all Jews should be highly educated. from 1000AD-1800AD before the European Enlightenment many European villages would be lucky to have just one person who could read and write; then there were the Jews who could do all this and more. This was on top of restrictions placed on Jews which dictated that the only real work they could do was money lending (Christians were not allowed to do this).

Not sure about today though, how the Jews stay in power. Either its just because they have a batshit insane work ethic like the Asians or they are really trying to control the world - but who isn't? xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)