• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Independant Trials. (1 Viewer)

mr2damsxc

Hey can any one plz post up any of the following independant trilas from this year ???

*English (standard) *Physics *Chemistry *3unit maths *4unit maths

Our school made up their own trial papers and it was HARDDDDDDDDD...lol

i wanna compare the 2 trials and c which 1 was harder
Thanks ppl!

helper

HSC
N/A
Don't be surprised if no independent trial surfaces this year for physics or biology.

richz

yeah, i reckon becuz they are cracking down on this copyright shit.

helper

HSC
N/A
No for other reasons. I don't know about all schools but a lot of schools who ordered the independents didn't have them turn up for the sciences. They may not have been produced. Chemistry may or may not be in the same position. I have heard both suggested.

amy_2087

PaSc
HSC
heyy... yehh i thought the independent physics was soooo hard... everyone did.. i dno bout u's but it was extremely hard, with weird questions... not like the normal questions you expect to be asked..

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
1 - dont post em up, or even discuss em, security period till about early september sometime...

2- as helper said, heaps of schools received the test papers really late and as they like 2 read over them as well as take out stuff they arent up2 in class, alot didnt use the independent paper.....

DeanM

HSC
thats what happened to me for physics. I had my physics test on tuesday, and i asked my physics teacher on the friday if they had arrived or not, and he said that they hadnt. So he had to make up his own test, just incase it didnt arrive. but in the end it did arrive... like 1-2 days before, thats cutting it abit close !!

mmm

yes i do have cssa, neap, not independant nor stansw but i also have sydney grammers skool

hey guys you know the question about the thought exp of Enstine, can anyone actually remember the exact question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)