Independent and NEAP Trials! (1 Viewer)

LadyMoon

HSC
Did any of you do either the Independent or NEAP Trials (if you had looked carefeully you would have known....even though your school would have tried to hide it!)
I just want to know....Was it hard? should i have to work my ass off for this???

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
NEAP? whats that? hmm we are doing our independant next week... thats so strange that they are done at diff times cause people can get the essay questions and so on.... hmm im confused

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
what? how many independant trials do they release? hmmm so does the school get handed them randomly? hmmmm

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
im pretty sure theres one independant paper. with SDD we had independant last year and it was exactly the same as the other schools who had the independant paper.

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
Our school did the independant chemistry exam and the NEAP extension 2 exams. Both were fairly simple, compared to what people have been saying about the Catholic trials.

LadyMoon

HSC
Well if you guys have done NEAP paper already, and Independent is on next week then im guessing i have to do Independent papers....
Thx for the info guys! and Good luck to those fellow independent victims

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
my school did the independant ipt paper, dont bother im not gonna give out any hints and give u advantage over others, all i can say is that it is hard and harder then cssa
i got my mark back already, exam was done last thursday, my teacher is a really fast marker, i got a band6 but i think my teacher marked it heaps easy....

good luck

s2ophie

HSC
what i don't understand is why don't teachers just not tell anyone which paper they are doing? If you don't know what your doing, you don't know who to ask for clues!

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
I think my 4U maths paper today was a NEAP one - and it was sooo hard...

Did anyone else do this one?

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
You could just try asking your teacher...

Yeah we did the 4u NEAP trial at our school. It wasn't THAT difficult, perhaps you're confusing it with the catholic one

LadyMoon

HSC
well i cant tell you year12, depending on the school you go to, they sometimes forget to cross out neap signatures on the footer. same with independent papers. plus neap has a distinct type font: sorta looks like arial.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i can usually tell if its independant because of the font of the "Student Number" part. Also our school does a crap job at sticking on the logo on the front and you can usually see where its been pasted through the photocopying.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
our student name bit has dots next to it like this 'student name/number........'

whats that one?

LadyMoon

HSC
Thats Independant Paper!
What subjects did you do and how did you go?
Long paper short paper?
Most of all Easy paper or Hard paper?

(also regarding how you went; it would be good if you tell me how you usually stand in your grade. As is: very smart, average...etc.)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Oh well I did them for all of my English ones (AoS, Modules, Ext 1), I thought they were quite fair, no suprises.

LadyMoon

HSC
Well i start tommorrow more precisely in 10 hours and 45 mins...all this preparation better pay off.

Somehow i have lost all the cool that i used to have when it came to exams....
This is so hard!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)