Independent HS students (1 Viewer)

heysalovesyah

HSC
Hey guys,
I just wanna know whether people out there have survived this whole year independant from their family and went well? By independent i mean literally living out of home?
This year and the last year i have had to live by myself and do my hsc at the same time. And it was great for the few months.. like the beauty of no annoying parents,
but overall i dont think i went well this year because i wasnt comitted enough to actually study. Dont get me wrong.. i am a consientious student and blah blah blah, but I think the early start on freedom has led to my decline in interest for the best possible marks for the HSC.
Fair enough this year was a FULL year; 18ths, 21st's, holidays,clubbing, pub crawl e.t.c. school was just too boring.

But yeah.. I just wanna ask whether there were people like me that feel the same way?

quik.

HSC
I would assume the hardest part would be covering all the finances. I know personally I don't even have enough to get me through more than 2-3 days of living atm, let alone bills and stuff.

Committment and motivation simply boil down to the individual.

Having said that though, nope don't know anybody who has had to go through it. Best of luck to you :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)