independent trial results (1 Viewer)

clairethebear

Just wondering what everyone got as a percentage for their general maths trial exam? I got 76.5% which I am pretty happy with!!! I came first in my class which I am also really happy with....how did everyone else go?

Benno

HSC
well i just had mine and FUCKED UP i am so pissed off at myself.
i was going trough the exam slowly rechecking things and dwelling on questions thinking it went for fucking 3 hours and i looked up and saw that the exam went for 2 1/2 hours ! so i said"fuck" rushed trough as many questions as i could! ended up leaving maybe 15 marks! i am so fuckin mad!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i had my exam today...how do i know if it was the independant or not? i think it was...what questions were asked?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok, well my skools def. not catholic..so i'd say i did the independant.
i skrewed up big time, for the median regression line, i just did a line of best fit, and that STUPID time difference question..!

clairethebear

i dont remember doing anything about a median regression line??? but i remember the time difference question. i got full marks for my working out but lost one mark for my wrong answer hehehehe...

Lundy

Banned
HSC
77% which i'm really happy about because I think it bumps my overall rank up into the top 10, I hope.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I haven't done my trials, seeing that l'm in year 11, but l think l would get 75% +

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I got 89% and i did the independent paper, first in my class but the highest in our school was like 92-93ish

But yeah aiming for over 90 in the hsc exam

connie

HSC
N/A
our school took a mixture of the catholic and independant (no it isn't a catholic school) because we hadnt finished the course yet, i was really happy cause my name was in it! hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)