independent trial results (1 Viewer)

clairethebear

Just wondering what everyone got for sections 1,2,3 for paper 1 and sections 1,2,3 for paper 3? I want to know if I'm the only one who went pretty bad......!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
havent got mine back but i am pretty sure that i wont be getting over 70% overall for both of them put together.... i feel like crying because i usually get AT LEAST 85% for english... and getting 70% will bring me down to a mark of 80% over all for assessments :(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
what questions were asked in the idependant? coz i did my trial on wednesday and i dont know ifi t was the idependant or not, i have a feeling it was

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
for donne we were given a portion from batter my heart and were told to write about that and 2 other poems. is that the independent paper?

lawrencema_1985

HSC
i got 13 for question 1, 14 for q2 and 15 for q3 - that's 70% overall...but i'm not too upset because i can improve heaps on it.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
what were the texts for the first bit of the independant? we got a cartoon showing changes in communication across the years, then a song by bruce sprinstein about some childhood love, then an article called 'love bytes' about internet dating

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
we had a cartoon showing soldiers, an article about someone changing their life and the greenpeace website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)