Independent trials 2003 (1 Viewer)

Dave85

HSC
Hey i was just wondering has anybody sat for the independent trials yet??? Coz my (catholic) skool made us sit them instead of the cssa trials and i was wondering if we sat them ahead of time. Let us know

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by Dave85
Hey i was just wondering has anybody sat for the independent trials yet??? Coz my (catholic) skool made us sit them instead of the cssa trials and i was wondering if we sat them ahead of time. Let us know
yep. i did

Dangar

Our school put two different papers together. I think they had to in case someone managed to get one of the papers. But it was an independent paper

thunder

I've done it (32%..haha) and my teacher lost the accual papers :( and she just gave my results back so i have nothing to see where i went wrong.

does anybody have the paper on their computer?
or would anybody be kind enough to type me out the questions and PM them to me?

Thanks

Comedy_Al

I sat for the cathlic trials, but we hadn't done the option topic, so we didn't get asessed on that. It sux cos now we have one giant process test which is rank:chainsaw:

lawrencema_1985

HSC
yeah...i didn't think i'd go that well, i thought the test was pretty hard.

BTW, what option topic has everyone done and was it assessed in your trial or haven't you completed the course yet?

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
we didnt finish option so we did independent core and option our teacher wrote his own questions

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by sukiyaki
we didnt finish option so we did independent core and option our teacher wrote his own questions
same... thats why the option topic section sucked

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by lawrencema_1985
BTW, what option topic has everyone done and was it assessed in your trial or haven't you completed the course yet?
I did astrophysics...

Being the idiot that my teacher is, he rushed through the whole topic in like 3 weeks,
finishing right before the trials...

Obviously, almost everyone stuffed up in that section!

lawrencema_1985

HSC
What did you think of astrophysics? As useless and irrelevant as what i do? I would have rather done age of silicon, but it's not up to me to decide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)