India anyone?? (1 Viewer)

muzzling

HSC
For the minority doing INDIA!!

Hello out there! Is anyone else in the state doing India for NatStud? PLEASE put me out of my misery and lend a helping hand..

Last edited:

muzzling

HSC
Alright, it seems that there are people looking for India help other than me, but no one can offer it... So i figured i'd get off my lazy butt and post up some work of my own here to get us all started, and to put my own mind at ease, perhaps..

A few questions for all you Indians (for want of a better term)

- Assess the impact of WW2 on the development of nationalism in India between 1939-47

- Explain how disunity in Indian nationalism hindered the achievement of swaraj in the period from 1919-1942

- Assess the impact of Gandhian non-violence on both the Indian people and British policies from 1919-47

I doubt anyone from the state excepy my school and myself will be looking at this but oh well...
I'll be posting practice essays for those three questions tomorrow when i have time to do them.
Ugh i hate India... why couldn't we have done Russia?
x

muzzling

HSC
Woohoo, 34 views to this thread and i'm STILL the only person posting.. you lazy sh!ts!!
Anyways, here's a prac essay for the first question,
"Assess the impact of WW2 on the devlopment of nationalism in India 1939-47"

It isn't completely finished, nor does it include historiography, but stuff it.. you can do it all yourselves.
Another one on the way.
This was extremely difficult to do, the motivation factor is next to non-existent at this stage in study..
i goddamn HATE India!!
x

PS Romy, Rae, Sar - if you're checking this out at all, HELP!!! Put some of your own input!

natjo22

HSC
I Am Doing India..
I Think Our School Are The Only Ones
Thanks So Much For The Notes..will Pass On Mine When I Finish Them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)