Indian male (1 Viewer)

parawhoree

HSC
haha yeahh...:) I went out today and there was this jew family that kept following us (my family) and i was starting to freak out....coz they're jews....hahaha my family must of thought I was more retarded than I already am....haha....but like, EVERYWHERE i went they were there, they were like...first people in line for everything. fucking jews

parawhoree

HSC
western suburbs haha...its was funny as, coz we went to Symbio (some wildlife park at Helensburgh) and we were waiting for some animal show to start and then they walked in to the arena thing i was supressing many LOL's when I saw them. I just did the dishes with my step mum and brothers gf, the jews were the main topic of convo whilst we were doing the dishes. Hence why I am only JUST replying to your post, turns out they were as amused by the Jews as i was....haha...

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
What's up with the white indians? North = Outbreeding the black gene?

(not sers)

benv

HSC

................................................AS if Indian people are a turn off :p
If I am not mistaken..she is from the south..

jayfo

HSC
i've had 20 boyfriends since year 7 like not permanent or anything but like we at discos and stuff like didnt really talk but yeh you know. and they were all indian and they were good dancers so i dont see the problem... up with indians and every other race. i love the whole word. united we stand. all for one and one for all. the only race is the human race !

Bushra1209

HSC
N/A
so

if your friend was randomly trying to set you up with another one of their friends.

and the words 'indian guy' were bought up.

what would cross your mind?

no relation to any current situation im in. I just want to guage the pre-concieved ideas I have to live with.

Honestly, my panties get wet over Lankan guys. Not really Indian guys. But I wouldn't rule it out. If they were easy to talk to and intelligent etc etc

I really hate it when people describe other people by their race. It makes me cringe. "He's asian", "He's a curry". A persons percieved intelligence immediately drops.

4theHSC

HSC
when Indian comes into my mind:
1) Curryyy
2) yummy effing hot food
3) not usually the type of girls i would go for
4) Russel peters
5) accent
6) Really good people (the ones I've met)
7) Somehow manipulate their authority over others when they are in power ( maybe cause I got fined by some indian guy one time lol). What I hear from my indian friends is that the 'lighter' you are, the more appealing you are ( which makes me a superstar in india lmao). I say embrace ur indianess my dear indians, no matter how much I may tease you guys or the culture, I love you :)

ay0_x

HSC
"hey ay0 i know this nice indian guy i could introduce you to"

"you clearly know nothing about me, friendship ova"

Bendent

HSC
回覆: Indian male

dont really care or have an opinion on indians

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)