indigenous peoples (1 Viewer)

margieb

has anyone or is anyone doing indigenous peoples as an option? just wondering if someone could email notes etc as i dont have much information on it. thanks

kelv

Originally posted by margieb
has anyone or is anyone doing indigenous peoples as an option? just wondering if someone could email notes etc as i dont have much information on it. thanks
I've done a research on this topic for my assessment (weighting 40%) and i got 46/50.... i can send it to you if you want...
send me a msg to let me know if you want it. I think i can e-mail it to you.

sophi

yeh, i'm doing the IPs option. my notes are pretty well over the place, but maybe if you specify what you need ie. case studies, remedies, contextual information, etc. or ask some questions i'm sure i would be able to help.

margieb

thanks for replying, there was a question on a past hsc paper and it was something like "evaluate how IPs social and cultural traditions are looked after"...or something to that effect. and also there was others about changing societal values in relation to IPs. i honestly have no ideas/info about these...I have case studies, but i think i just need remedies and just basic info on how they acheive justice etc, really any notes would be appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)