Individual and Society (1 Viewer)

Can anyone explain to me the difference between sense of self and self determination? Cause i dont get it at all! they seem to be the same thing to me...

nomza

HSC
Well.....I had a definition for each all set out and then lost them and thought, hey they ARE both the same....crud.

Well, self determination, I guess if you put that under autonomy and stuff and then have sense of self as how the individual sees themselves and their place within their context etc.....there you go, two definitions, but shoddy.

I AM SCARED MAN, I AM SERIOUSLY SHITTING MY PANTS......

I don't know anything, and my writing is hardly sophisticated compared to others -- not to mention if we get a wordy question I will not be able to twist my texts....I my accumulated mark at school is 90 but only because my teacher I think has a bias and marks me high.....any other teacher would read my things and go pfffft band 4......

SCARED SCARED SCARED.

What are your supps dude??

Mine are:
Little Women (novel)
Emma (film)

Umm i have a whole heap...Middlemarch, Mansfield Park, some poem about poverty, Roman Polanski's Tess...but i havnt watched it for about 4 months and cant get hold of it, also a quote or two from mary wollstonecrafts vindication. Oh i could also use Great Expectatons if i needed cause i did that for change. i cant decide which ones to use and im really scared too...mainly that i wont be able to understand the questions.:confused:

~bec~

Originally posted by nomza

pfffft band 4......
hmm...
isn't band four the best you can get in extension one?

i'm a little more concerned about a really random question for the compositition...

And did you know that they could just give us one BIG question?!?
How bad would that be!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)