Individual Shocker stories? (1 Viewer)

Larkin

hey seeing as tho ive done as little studt as possible ;), as seeing as though wont ever be able to come back and read other peoples work :p Does anyone have an terrible stories about their individual.

Myself I did video drama, which was at first fun to write and cast etc etc (except the damn story boards) so the story was about three guys, and one of my actors was not in year 12, so he didnt have free periods and so forth.

hence many many many 3-4 am nights on the computer - this I could have handled.

However next thing happens is my computer buggars up, dies, with my film trapped in it and its the day before the trial showing! :(

We ended up getting it working, and because of the speed of the computer (bloody slow) and having to sort through the vast vast vast VAST ammount of footage that were buggar-ups (I swear at least 70-80%) - I didnt sleep that night, I'd never not slept in a night b4.

I swear to god THE WORST night ever in my whole life.

anyone else had a bad experience with their individual and/or group work - It would be good to hear about someone else who was under an extreme ammount of stress at the time :p:D

fringey

HSC
LOL times 100 !!!
Group was a bit of a disaster. Huge fight, me bawling! and then having to perform! Ill try and think of more!

Hayley C

hsc drama disaster

My group was soooooooo unbearable. There was only 7 people in our class, so it was devided into two groups, the 3 class favourites, "and the rest of you" my drama teacher said. And NoTHING we did would be good enough, both individual and group. I practised my monologue ONCE in front of the teacher b4 the hsc,........ but, come performance night, our group totally stole the show,,,...... he he he he he

But, as for my individual, i chose it like a minth b4, cause he (my teacher) advised my not to do performance. But i still did.
It was so horrible. Our group took so many whole days off school to rehearse and stuf...............!! Ahh it was so bad. Its just suuuuch a relief for it to b over. And the exam yesterday was soooooooooooooooo easy!

jaNetix

my mate got the chiken pox 2 days b4 hsc performace.....and the board of studies expected us to teach a yr 11 or 10 kid her part in that time.........................i dont have 2 explain the stress and amount of crying and swearing i did..
but thankfully, the BOS budged and re scheduled us!!!!!
but it was badddddddd.......

rosie rose

you want bad stories?
weeellll... like janetix, one of my group members got sick so she couldn't move properly... this was a week before the hsc performance so we were all v. anxious... luckily, we adapted the performance at the last minute to accomodate her but-ack!
and ip? ha! i did script... v. stressful. for starters, i thought double spacing was this - two spaces between every word. and i did it for ALL 30 pages of my script. unfortunately, the only way to change it was to go between every word and delete one space. it took 6 hours on a sat. night. other little probs occurred like i forgot to put my charac. names in capitals and it was way way waaaay over the page limit... but it got nominated for onstage, so i guess alls well that ends well!!!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Congrats rosie rose, thats so cool to hear that all that pressure paid off. I havent done my HSC yet but even yr.11 has had a lot of pressure at times, so I know how you guys feel. Congrats on coming out of it and being nominated for onstage!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)