Indochina Help / Notes ? (1 Viewer)

gaaay

HSC
Lols i have a slight feeling i am totally going to fail Section III, Indochina :( Haha

Does anyone have Indochina notes?

Ive made summary notes. but dont really like it! I usually do my summarys based on the syllabus dot points. like in exact order. However, my school uses a textbook where it doesnt follow the syllabus points which just makes meeeeeee confused and more stressed :S

And plus i hate indochina toooo bits. lols

btw, whose taking a gamble and only going to study 3/4 of the syllabus dot points

mattchis

HSC
atleast read over cambodia so you get a basic idea of whats going on, dont just cut it out all together...not a smart idea :p

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
first of all its section 4

and secoundly i recommend you make the links rather than dot points...cause for an essay it will be superfical. For e.g. last years question of the top of my head was consquence of french victory bla bla ....but the dot point or more better worded the key feature and issue was communism i think :S...so yea dont get to caught up in the syllabus...and make the links

and thats diffuclt...and the only way to overcome it is to write essays and essays:

ive got 4 planned for today
and on tha note im off!

laurennn91

HSC
mattchis said:
atleast read over cambodia so you get a basic idea of whats going on, dont just cut it out all together...not a smart idea :p
wow, thank you so much. you're soo smart

old.skool.kid

HSC
Yeah Indochina is annoying to write notes for. All of the dot points intertwine.
I was planning on finishing my notes before the weekend, but im STILL GOING!! :uhoh:

JDurrant

HSC
I'm actually hoping for a Cambodia question, much smaller scope.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
im hoping for a "tet offensive 1968" question... or a cambodia question..

shitty thing abt modern is essays can be about anything.. ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)