Industrial Chem. (1 Viewer)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Have to write a report for this Mod, it has to related somehow to one of the pracs. Essentially, the hard part is that the report REQUIRES several equation, pictures, tables of data, graphs, and lines of best fit.

Does anyone have any suggestoins?

Ac

s2ophie

HSC
kinda a weird question! our assessment for this is to do an assignment on the first section. Any ideas what naural product i should do?

i would say Sulfuric acid would be a good one today. Equations of how h2so4 is made, pictures and diagrams of how it is made industrially, graphs of purity(?) umm i can't really think of anything else.

Is that what you mean?

Huy

HSC
N/A

s2ophie

HSC
wow sounds like fun. how cruel is it to give you that after the trials!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Woohoo, now we can leech notes off each other

Lord Ac - how about saponification or something

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babydoll_
Woohoo, now we can leech notes off each other
Ac, I'll still recommend s2ophie's recommendation, the industrial production of sulfuric acid, you can draw heaps of pics and illustrations, as well as equations etc. (contact process)

Or saponification, that's good too.
(Or even the haber process, frash process).

I make my own notes and they're all mental notes, but we can leech I suppose... (if that's what you want ;) ;) :D)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Thanks dudes. Im gonna get someone to go to UNSW library and pick it dry for me on sulfuric acid :)

Ac

Last edited:

Nedzy

I'm doing an assessment on Industrial Chem, we are making soap and i need suggestions on Le Chatelier's Principle on why NaOH is used in the last process in making soap...if that makes any sense, i am rewriting the q from memory :)

forsaken_99

Can't believe you AC. I thought of my topic all by myself but of course you need all the help you can get if you want to beat me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)