• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Industrial Tech thoughts (9 Viewers)

person3024

HSC
also not a multi question but how do you guys do the little subject things on the bottom of your messages?
when you click on your profile a 'signature' button should come up, but i think you need to have a certain number of messages before it comes up

person3024

HSC
guys why is there sm content omg i cannot remember all of this like what if they ask stuff thats super specific

enchantedivory27

HSC
guys why is there sm content omg i cannot remember all of this like what if they ask stuff thats super specific
what r u struggling with a lot of the multimedia theory is text and graphics stuff, industry is for sure trickier but they shouldnt do anything that will disadvantage you a lot of it is about writing structure and stuff

Demons

Goated Member
HSC
what r u struggling with a lot of the multimedia theory is text and graphics stuff, industry is for sure trickier but they shouldnt do anything that will disadvantage you a lot of it is about writing structure and stuff
do you have any resources on how to structure your response? I know the content but I lost a few marks in trials for the overall structure of my response.

person3024

HSC
do you have any resources on how to structure your response? I know the content but I lost a few marks in trials for the overall structure of my response.
usually there isn't any specific hardcore structure to the extended response, thats the good thing about multi, i usually just have a brief introduction and then each paragraph is a different example and do a few concluding sentences that link to question

person3024

HSC
like i understand it im just scared that they'll ask some ultra specific thing about a random file format, like i was not expecting that midi question in trials even tho it was only 1 mark

enchantedivory27

HSC
like i understand it im just scared that they'll ask some ultra specific thing about a random file format, like i was not expecting that midi question in trials even tho it was only 1 mark
yeah thats totally fair id be scared of that too, honestly hoping it stays as a 1 marker so if you lose it, its fine. but all u can do is practice and hope it doesnt come up
nothing like in a doc but the SEEEK structure is what we use, also like PEAL
State the issue
Explain
Example
Evaluate
Knock on effect (what is the impact)

That is for 1 para its good cos it puts all your ideas together cohesively

Herbs!

HSC
yeah thats totally fair id be scared of that too, honestly hoping it stays as a 1 marker so if you lose it, its fine. but all u can do is practice and hope it doesnt come up

nothing like in a doc but the SEEEK structure is what we use, also like PEAL
State the issue
Explain
Example
Evaluate
Knock on effect (what is the impact)

That is for 1 para its good cos it puts all your ideas together cohesively
ive never heard of the seeek structure that ones gold!

Herbs!

HSC
hey guys i was looking back at the syllabus and was wondering how in depth are you doing with the history of the WWW? I havent seen it pop up in hsc but my teacher did do somewhat deep wiht it

person3024

HSC
hey guys i was looking back at the syllabus and was wondering how in depth are you doing with the history of the WWW? I havent seen it pop up in hsc but my teacher did do somewhat deep wiht it
i dont know how much i have on the 'history' aspect on it, im mostly just looking on how its developed over time and how thats impacted censorship in the media?

hante

HSC
ive done a few past papers and all the content is literally the same and theres pretty much nothing on the history of multimedia, so im gonna assume that itll be the same this year. im just deathly scared of screwing up a question on multiple choice because of stupid wording :(

person3024

HSC
ive done a few past papers and all the content is literally the same and theres pretty much nothing on the history of multimedia, so im gonna assume that itll be the same this year. im just deathly scared of screwing up a question on multiple choice because of stupid wording :(
its soo easy to mess up multiple choice omg im so scared

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)