Industrial Tech. (1 Viewer)

MoNNiE

HSC
I might aswell follow suit to Redalert,

however unlike he/she i did complete the HSc component Of Industrial Technology.
the Component which my project was based on was Multimedia, which is , not only a rather new addition to the HSC, but is becoming extremely popular as each year progresses through. - but i won't go into that.
i know most people in this subject will be doing Woodwork, in that case.. don't ask me! .. but in the case you may need help, whether it is graphics or anything else - feel free to ask questions as i will be willing to ask around through friends who have completed the core program which you maybe undertaking!
:D

notes for this course are usually scarce.. but that doesn't mean they don't exist! it just depends which core you are doing!

Happy Hunting dudes & dudettes

Jesus

Christ
HSC
N/A
oh god teh horror, i remember doing this shitty course last year, still completed as part of the HSC, the teachers were noobs like us

i have tons of notes tho, might scan them when i have some free time

WTF am i doing here anyway *pushes away the weeds*

BJLittle

HSC
wow you remind me of this guy i know.. he always says noob, WTF, teh, and when he always puts * around a sentance that tells us what hes dooing.. weird.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Hey hey

I also did Industrial Technology Multimedia and I got 95 as a mark for ITM on the HSC. I also have soem killer notes and am offering tutoring, just click the link in my sig or PM me if interested.. or if you just have a question to ask I can help you with that to

darth balls

HSC
noobs teachers

well im not doin industrial tech multimedia but i am doin industrial tech wood and also IPT and my Teacher for IPT is a NOOB i don't think he's got much of a clue

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
heh emost IPT teachers have no clu... I didnt do it but my friends did... the teacher was such a doosh

Boom Selecta

HSC
my IT:MM teacher is a jed. He didnt even teach us anything.

can someone please just give me something to study?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)