Info Day - 3 January 2013 (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Info Day is your last opportunity to explore the University of Sydney and speak to staff and students about your options before you finalise your UAC preferences for the main-round offers. We will have staff from all faculties on hand to answer your questions about admission and courses.

http://sydney.edu.au/future-students/start/info-day/index.shtml

HSC
N/A
Hey!

I got a letter from usyd that invites me to breakfast on info day, because of ATAR, do u know if its worth going to i.e. what do we do other than eat.

Also, because I didn't apply for scholarships ontime I'm hoping that I can meet faculty leaders/scholarship officers to see whether or not I can still get an application in or not, is there any chance that I can find them at info day?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey!

I got a letter from usyd that invites me to breakfast on info day, because of ATAR, do u know if its worth going to i.e. what do we do other than eat.

Also, because I didn't apply for scholarships ontime I'm hoping that I can meet faculty leaders/scholarship officers to see whether or not I can still get an application in or not, is there any chance that I can find them at info day?
Generally those breakfasts give you an opportunity to talk to staff and current students to get a better idea of what to expect when studying at the University. Of course, you could do all that by email but generally it's more helpful talking to people in-person for these types of things.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Helps to get a really good feel for a Uni and will undoubtedly influence your decision. It's just like a scholarship or an internship- attending the information sessions or open days isn't mandatory but it'll help you understand what you're applying for and committing to.

HadBill

HSC
Uni Grad
What requirements were there to get an invitation to breakfast? I got an ATAR of 98.65 but didn't receive an invitation. My friend got 98 but he did he an invitation. Is it something to do with the faculty?

Wake Up

HSC
do they heave the mini lectures online? i missed it today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)