info session? (1 Viewer)

orly?

HSC
im applying for a tafe course that doesnt require an application, but it says i have to attend an information session. i assume that if i attend this session i can enrol at the info session?

Iamscrewed

HSC
Info sessions are good to go to, there sort of changing the enrolments now in 09? But however, so far you dont need to go..you can enrol as a late person if you are quite quick..

BTW I HAVE A QUESTION TOO..IS IT STILL TOO LATE TO ENROL FOR ANY COURSE AT TAFE RIGHT NOW DURING THESE TIMES.. for all courses that have vacancies?

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Have a chat with the course coordinator, they will allow you to join if there's a vacancy.
After this week though you're really pushing it. They will refuse due to the amount of course content missed.

Last edited:
HSC
im applying for a tafe course that doesnt require an application, but it says i have to attend an information session. i assume that if i attend this session i can enrol at the info session?
that is how it worked for me when I enrolled in '06. They just sent me a letter in the mail telling me to come to an information session.. went.. then they gave me details about where to show up the next day to enrol and what to bring. So you really should go so you have an idea what the costs are going to be and where you gotta go to enrol :)

my sister just started tafe last week - so classes have already started so I dont like your chances of enrolling right now :( you could always try mid year admission?

Iamscrewed

HSC
Info sessions are good to go to, there sort of changing the enrolments now in 09? But however, so far you dont need to go..you can enrol as a late person if you are quite quick..

BTW I HAVE A QUESTION TOO..IS IT STILL TOO LATE TO ENROL FOR ANY COURSE AT TAFE RIGHT NOW DURING THESE TIMES.. for all courses that have vacancies?
Darn it, I wanted to do something lyke welding my own azz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)