Inform unis of rejection? (1 Viewer)

dunnoyeah

HSC
Hey guys.

might be a silly question but do you need to inform unis that you don’t plan on accepting their offers? I’m still getting regular emails from my early entries to enrol and stuff even though I don’t plan on going there

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
send them a letter of rejection.
Dear [Admissions Officer's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to formally decline the offer of admission to Macquarie University for the [Program Name] for the upcoming academic year.

I would like to express my gratitude for the opportunity you extended to me. After careful consideration and deliberation, I have decided to accept an offer from another institution that aligns more closely with my academic and personal goals.

I want to thank Macquarie University for the time and effort invested in my application process. It was a difficult decision for me to make, as I hold Macquarie University in high regard. I appreciate the support and guidance provided throughout the application process.

I wish to convey my sincerest appreciation for the understanding and consideration shown by the university. I am confident that the [Program Name] at Macquarie University continues to attract excellent students, and I have no doubt that the university will thrive in its academic endeavors.

Thank you once again for the opportunity and understanding. I wish Macquarie University continued success and prosperity in the future.

Sincerely,

[Your Full Name]

thats from chatgpt and i actually might send it

carrotsss

HSC
No but it does stop them from being so annoying like I actually get multiple calls a day from unis

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Dear [Admissions Officer's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to formally decline the offer of admission to Macquarie University for the [Program Name] for the upcoming academic year.

I would like to express my gratitude for the opportunity you extended to me. After careful consideration and deliberation, I have decided to accept an offer from another institution that aligns more closely with my academic and personal goals.

I want to thank Macquarie University for the time and effort invested in my application process. It was a difficult decision for me to make, as I hold Macquarie University in high regard. I appreciate the support and guidance provided throughout the application process.

I wish to convey my sincerest appreciation for the understanding and consideration shown by the university. I am confident that the [Program Name] at Macquarie University continues to attract excellent students, and I have no doubt that the university will thrive in its academic endeavors.

Thank you once again for the opportunity and understanding. I wish Macquarie University continued success and prosperity in the future.

Sincerely,

[Your Full Name]

thats from chatgpt and i actually might send it
This is why people sound smarter and nicer than they actually are-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)