Information Systems In Business *URGENT HELP!* (1 Viewer)

chamath123

HSC
Hey guys i enrolled into Information Systems In Business without realising most people do it in the second year of uni and i'm only starting my first year in 2012. Just wondering if you need prior knowledge from first uni in order to do this course?

Any help is much appreciated!

Regards, Chamath

HSC
You'll be fine. It's one of the easiest, if not the easiest core subject for commerce.

chamath123

HSC
I'm a bit scared cz i heard the exam for it is hard? :S, i don't want to stuff up my first semester at uni :S, also is it a core subject? :/

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
No, the final exam isn't particularly hard. All you need to know is how to approach the questions and know what to include in your responses (markers are kind of anal), lots of bullshitting. The only other assessment during the semester is a huge assignment that's done in a group.

Don't need prior knowledge or anything, you learn everything you need to know during the semester.
No, it's not a core course. However, it is one of the flexible courses so it'll still count regardless of what you major in. :) you will need it to complete CPA as well.

Last edited:

JayCakie

HSC
You'll be fine. It's one of the easiest, if not the easiest core subject for commerce.
This.

I looked at the course and compared to like other courses it's not that bad. But if you're very keen, just look at the online book store and see if you can torrent prescribed texts for this year.

gaga

HSC
N/A
so do u need the textbook for this course?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)