Information Tech. (1 Viewer)

KellBells

HSC
Soooo...
who has started studying yet and what are you going to study over?? =/

Dratini

HSC
my teacher never gave my class much to study or to work from. the class had no respect and he couldn't teach us properly because of that. i borrowed an excel info tech book from tafe and am reading through it.i don't have too high hopes for this test but i can't wait to celebrate the HSC being over.:D

good luck to my fellow info tech students for tomorrows exam.

pattie_d

HSC
my teacher never gave my class much to study or to work from. the class had no respect and he couldn't teach us properly because of that. i borrowed an excel info tech book from tafe and am reading through it.i don't have too high hopes for this test but i can't wait to celebrate the HSC being over.:D

good luck to my fellow info tech students for tomorrows exam.
I concur :|

All my teacher talked/had debate with the class about was a student and teacher's rights and responsibilities, and how he got a bad hsc mark. And firemans.

He did teach, but it never got through, he kills Australia's trees though.

pattie_d

HSC
Rank high in this subject and others and you'll do fine.

mik e

HSC
That was a easyyy exam im pretty sure i got around 88

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
Anyone wanna post up MC answers? Just curious what the answers were.
Here's what I got, not sure if it's right:
1. C
2. C
3. A
4. C
5. A
6. A
7. B
8. B
9. D
10. A
11. D
12. C
13. D
14. A
15. D

jamersonx

HSC
Fuck that was a good exam! Although I have a feeling that the IPT students were at a slight advantage with all that Database crap at the beginning.

Section 3 was amazing though.

Abbiesaurus

HSC
The test was pretty good. Section III was great! Like a lot of others I didn't like the database questions and some of the multiple choice were a little tricky. Overall not too bad. :spin:

AJarrodL

HSC
I thought that was rather easy, section 3 was good and section 2 wasn't too hard either

AJarrodL

HSC
you mean where we had to design the form?
it was for the fields on the previous page design a form to collect this information,
just make a form with all the same fields but have the address in order instead of messed up like it was in the spreadsheet

Abbiesaurus

HSC
you mean where we had to design the form?
it was for the fields on the previous page design a form to collect this information,
just make a form with all the same fields but have the address in order instead of messed up like it was in the spreadsheet
Yeah thats the one. Thanks :)

AJarrodL

HSC
I didn't put the suburb in a drop down mainly because I live in an unheard of suburb, that is never in dropdown boxes, so for means of inclusivity didn't put it in a dropdown box

I did suggest the salary could be a drop down with increments of 5, to make sure it is consistently typed and formatted

Last edited:

jamersonx

HSC
Umm.. Wouldn't 'State' be the drop-down menu? As there are a set number of States to choose from? Unlike salary, suburb etc which are quite variable.

Eh. I put state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)