Information Technology (1 Viewer)

Chang

HSC
Who else is pissed that this exam is on the last day?

a_person86

HSC
Pheew, after seeing the title within the VET courses forum i thought i had missed the exam :p. But anways, i dont really care about this course, I will just write bullshit when i go in, whenever that is doesnt concern me too much :)

special kake

damn exam

so annoyed that the IT exam is the last day. but on the positive side, at least its in the morning not afternoon. and there still is time 2 study heaps 4 it. i do still think it would have been better 4 the board of studies 2 swap that day of exams with the school certificate on monday and tues b4 it. i agree with waht othersa say : the board of studies hate us.

good luck 4 IT exam !

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ON THE LAST DAY :(

Ah well, guess i can study for it (with the fabolus set of non-existent work that my incompetent sod of a teacher has given us)

I borrowed a IT textbook, hopefully it will work :D

Cheers, n good luck everyones!

Paroissien

HSC
Yeah, that's a sure fire way to make you concentrate on the exam

Kyleseto

Are you guys/girls seriouse i'm glade that the simplest test is on the last day .It means that by the time you finished everyone else in and you don't hva eto worry about isolating friends .plus we have our Graduation Ball on the same day (Biggest Piss up) ;)

It just means that you have to wait a couple days lomger then everone else to get plastied which is totaly rad because why get wasted to early

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
w00t!! im posting at 6AM in the morning!!! *ROARRR** GO IT!! ROARRR

PS. blay is currently delerious from having eaten two tablespoonfuls of coffee straight from the jar please ignore him for now...

*ROARRRR!!!** IT IT IT IT!! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! ><

Afurotsu

HSC
N/A
Don't forget the things that you learned during your studies, and don't leave your common sense outside the door when you go in!

[I have seen people freak out and forget everything, even though the question could be done by a non-IT person just by examining the question]

Good luck everyone!

Prerna

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i thought the exam was pretty easy too!! only question that stumped me was the table i didn't really understand what was required but i got something that sounded okay out in the end so its okay. long reponse was good though!!!!!

deadnature

HSC
Wasen't too bad, yeah i reckon that table on tapes and cd rom was a bit wierd, what did every1 get for the MC? i got:

1b
2c
3c
4b
5d
6d
7c
8a
9c
10d
11a
12d
13c
14b
15d

konggo

HSC
oh crap was the exam today omg i thought it was on monday OMg...

JOke

That was funny its better if it was in latin..anyway wht everyone thing of the exam so far?? good bad meh i dont care or hell yeah i cannot beleve its over???? for me it was mmm good exam and whoooooohoooooo!!!

i said Woohoooooo!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)