Inner City/East Chem Phys Tutor 99.85 UAI (1 Viewer)

pravski

HSC
Hi BOSers,

I am lookign to tutor yr 11 or HSC students in physics and chemistry. I know these courses inside out, I got 96 for physics and 97 for chem (7th in NSW). My UAI was 99.85.

I live near UNSW and so I could reach anyone in the east or the city.

The cost would be maximum $25 per hour, but the less I travel, the less you would have to pay!

I basically had to teach the syllabus to my entire chem class due to my teacher being absent/clueless, so I know how to tutor people of all levels. I'm not one of those people who likes to rote learning things- I got my marks by understanding the concepts of these subjects and I could pass on this knowledge to you.

Summary notes provided - you don't have to actually do any background work - its all done for you!

Email me if you are interested: praveen@student.unsw.edu.au

Cheers,
Praveen
[Medical student , UNSW]

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
Heya,

I tried emailling you earlier on today, but apparantly by emails didnt get through and were sent back, so im wondering if tutoring is available ? Im go to ABHS and am currently in year 12. I live in canterbury, but id be willing to travel to the city if need be.

let me know if you can help me.
Cheers
K.

pravski

HSC
I emailed you just then.
Hopefully it gets through. If not tell me what subject and time you're looking at

cheers

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
Yeh everyone doing high school chem or phys should get tutored by Prav..he's a genius, so he'll know every little trick the examiners will throw at you, but at the same time he's excellent at explaining stuff. So if you're struggling he'll get you to the top of your subject, and if you're already at the top he'll get you a state ranking :)

GET TUTORED BY PRAV!

SyCoTiC

HSC
Hi, I'm based in Chester Hill which is pretty deep into the Inner West (Near Cabramatta but not so far). Sent you an email just a few minutes earlier concerning Chemistry tutoring, please get back to me ASAP.

THANKS!

bingman

HSC
this guys came first in his med exams, plus all the ladies are after him, so get him quick before his large masculine hands get too full

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)