Input screen (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jili
did anyone run out of time?
Nope, plenty to spare (there's another thread I created, where I *JUST* got home 5 seconds after setting foot in the door, running home from school)
Originally posted by jili
i did a form type thing aswell
Me too :)

Bandit

Uh, off topic i know but, in the input screen, i was giving descriptions on the input boxes to help users, and in bith date, i gave description "Birth date eg [14] / [12] / [1337]" To be a funny bastard... just had a sudden impulse to rebel for a moment. How do you think they will take it? LOL. If you don't get it, don't bother :p btw [ ] represents input boxes.. cos u needed a seperate input box for each part of the date as i recall.

Huy

HSC
N/A
LOL @ 1337.

I don't think they'll understand it.

Also, I tried to be a 'funny bastard' too.

I wrote a name of this girl as my example Input Screen, and I tried to use her name in the paper multiple times.

So if they ever decide to include my work/sample in the (2003)Standards Packages or Exemplar Samples, I will have a way of providing not only my handwriting and writing style, but I'll have the 'slipping-in-of-love-interest' as well!

Hahaha, I laughed at myself for doing that ;) :p :D :D

Bandit

Originally posted by Huy

I wrote a name of this girl as my example Input Screen, and I tried to use her name in the paper multiple times.

So if they ever decide to include my work/sample in the (2003)Standards Packages or Exemplar Samples, I will have a way of providing not only my handwriting and writing style, but I'll have the 'slipping-in-of-love-interest' as well!
LOL :) I'll keep an eye out in the 2003 Standards Packages :p

djcladdam

HSC
Did any of you have to make a database input screen for an assessment? The input screen was like that!

djcladdam

HSC
Did anyone get first in IPT for their class, in assessment ranking?

TheKey

HSC
oh man it looks like i compleatly stuffed this question,

all i did was make a form, and didnt fill in anything, just headings with boxes next to them. And no features, i had no idea what they meant, so i just said "consitency" of font and shit and also incorporation of the "close" and "minimise" buttons from microsoft based products....

and no arrows ppointing anything out...

so /3 what can i expect?

Bandit

Originally posted by TheKey
oh man it looks like i compleatly stuffed this question,

all i did was make a form, and didnt fill in anything, just headings with boxes next to them. And no features, i had no idea what they meant, so i just said "consitency" of font and shit and also incorporation of the "close" and "minimise" buttons from microsoft based products....

and no arrows ppointing anything out...

so /3 what can i expect?
1 or 2. 2 if it looked nice and included everything.

Adam

HSC
Hehe, I came first. I am invincible! I get the highest exam mark for my assesment mark!

haj86

what do u think will i get for the gantt chart question if, i've setted everything out perfectly except made a little mistake on the amount of weeks used

Bandit

Originally posted by haj86
what do u think will i get for the gantt chart question if, i've setted everything out perfectly except made a little mistake on the amount of weeks used

*hopeful*

HSC
well i came 2nd by a few marks *DAMMIT*
but hey wat happens if i dont do dat well in d exam ? my assessment mark is gonna get pulld down heaps ay

i also put a browse fing next 2 do foto but den i took it out n i 4got 2 put help etc etc ah well i stuffd up

Cyclohexanol

am i the only one that didnt do a form...

i mean what kinda retard would use form to fill in something about her friends.. and shes gonna print it off anyway .. i mean i wouldnt be her friend if she done a damn form

spreadsheet all the way with browse button for picture and a help button :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
for my features i said something about balance of white space and something else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)