insearch confusion (1 Viewer)

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
does anyone here do insearch?

im planning to do business @ insearch

what are the requirements for uts for accept your transfer from insearch?

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
hi want2beSMART,

i did IT @ insearch + managed to transfer into UTS + i'll be graduating soon..

basically depending on what UAI you got will depend how long you spend at insearch. if you got for example 70 you will spend 1 year at insearch.

with this being said you also need to get at least an average of 50 at insearch to be able to transfer (not guaranteed) into UTS - B Bus. but you have a good chance of transferring into UTS coz you wont be competing against HSC students the following year + you will get one year standing at UTS.

all the local students that did IT at the same time as me that got over the required average (which as 73 for IT) got into UTS.

aleco88

HSC
thanks for the info carrots. A few more questions I'd like answered.
Are there a lot of international students attending insearch, what %?
My uai was 81 and I want to do B.Bus. Do I have a good chance of getting straight into 2nd year from insearch?
Thanks lol
By the way, what does NRLS mean?

Last edited:

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
thanks for the info carrots. A few more questions I'd like answered.
Are there a lot of international students attending insearch, what %?
My uai was 81 and I want to do B.Bus. Do I have a good chance of getting straight into 2nd year from insearch?
Thanks lol
By the way, what does NRLS mean?

no probz!
well at insearch there are heaps of international students coz insearch have set up centres in a few countries around the world. when i did insearch (2002).. there weren't many local students doing insearch coz not many people knew that it existed (like myself).

with that uai i think you have a great chance of getting into uts.. if you keep your grades like that you have a strong chance of getting into b bus.. like i said before you would need an average of 50+ (double check this, not sure if it's gone up) to be eligible for b bus.. and you could even try + apply for other similar courses once u finish insearch if you get high grades.

you mean NRSL = non recent school leaver

So-net

HSC
回覆: insearch confusion

want2beSMART said:
does anyone here do insearch?

im planning to do business @ insearch

what are the requirements for uts for accept your transfer from insearch?
Depends on which diploma you are doing.....
I heard about that is
2~3 semester WAM50 (secure mark)
4~5 semester WAM60 (secure mark)....

I heard from 1 lecturer @ Insearch said it depends on how many second year places that UTS offers .......

But I heard about someone from 4~5 semesters ones... some one got 59 they can still get into year 2 ... someone got 55 drops out.....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)