Insert Opinion (1 Viewer)

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
I was thinking about the UNSW's early entry program, its if you have not started year 11 but have accelerated to the highest level in a subject and have done really well. It sounds alright.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Kurt: accelerating isn't all sunshine and lollipops. You won't fit in with your peer group and you'll be bored shitless in year 11 and 12 because you don't have any maths to do.

And is that UNSW early entry program for skipping year 11 and 12 (the HSC) altogether? Baaaad move man.

Personally I'd just accelerate maths, then do it again in year 11 and 12 regardless of how I went. :p

Potential100UAI said:
You are too slow.... I accelerated the Ext2 course while I was in year 9, though I was restricted so that I couldn't do mechanics. I also think that a rural school would be taken seriously. Maybe you should transfer schools and maybe try apply for the acceleration. I must admit accelerating the ext2 was not a good option as I only received 109/120 for my hsc exam mark... I heard that receiving 110/120 would guarantee you entry into Harvard... But, your success can be graphed by using the graph of diminishing returns. Basically, it tells you that the fiscal poilcy is in a surplus with a budget deficit which is the caused by the environmentally sustainability of the Hang Seng, which basically means your success rate is close to -1% due to your rural location. Good luck
Cough cough no.

Last edited:

Affinity

HSC
is geoff ball still there? thought he retired long ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)