Integrating human experiences into analysis (1 Viewer)

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
What is the best way to discuss and integrate human experiences into our analysis for the common module? For eg: In an upcoming task I have got to address the following dot point: "Evaluate the ways in which human experience is represented in both your prescribed text, and a related text of your own choosing!". In this case how are we supposed to evaluate experiences - any external opinion will be appreciated!

HSC
N/A
each human experience should basically be the central idea of your paragraph.

so for example: my text was 1984, and if I'm talking about 'hope' as a human experience for example I'd do:

(OPENING SENTENCE) The experience of hope is conveyed as fragile and futile in nature within totalitarian regimes.

(EXPLAIN WITH REFERENCE TO PRESCRIBED TEXT) Specifically, this can be evidenced in Orwell's 1984, where blah blah (add example)

(EXPLAIN WITH REFERENCE TO RELATED TEXT) Similarly, this perspective upon the experience of hope is mirrored within (related text), where it conveys blah blah blah

(CONCLUDING STATEMENT) Hence, we are able to understand the inherent nature of hope... etc etc.

hope that helps! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)