INTENSIVE HALF YEARLY REVISION COURSES - Maths (2u and 3u) Chemistry and Physics (1 Viewer)

GetAheadTuition

HSC
Dear Student

The half yearly exams (yep the ones just around the corner) contribute to a significant portion of your HSC School mark. So it makes perfect sense to be thorough in your preparation for these very important exams!

I will be conducting intensive revision courses for Maths (2u and 3u) Chemistry and Physics. Each student will receive their own copy of the very thorough and specific notes that I prepared while studying for the HSC in 2007. Learned knowledge will be reinforced through the use of past papers (of which I have many)

A 3hr class will be run for each of the subjects, focusing on revising syllabus content and the transformation of learned knowledge into high quality exam responses, through practicing exam style questions relating to each part of the sullabus.

Anyone can memorise the textbook, but it takes much more skill to answer a question!

Best of all, what I offer is affordable. Just ask me for more details!!

As a tutor I have more than 2yrs of experience, both privately and with Five Senses Education. As an HSC student I achieved a UAI of 99.85, and am currently in 2nd yr studying medicine at UNSW.

If you would like to know more about me as a tutor, or about the courses I will be running, please contact me ASAP!

0425 816 397
cryptic_ice@hotmail.com</SPAN>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)