Inter-racial Dating (1 Viewer)

La Bomba

HSC
bos negro isnt really a black guy he's jus a white guy pretending to be black. i know some african american people and they dont act like that stooge he tries to hard/.

BOS Negro

HSC
bos negro isnt really a black guy he's jus a white guy pretending to be black. i know some african american people and they dont act like that stooge he tries to hard/.
you aint got no right to tell me wat i aint and wat i aint motherfuker

ill fuk yo shit up

im blacker than the motherfukn night you bitch ass punk ass wog cunt motherfucker

Together

HSC
and those cultures are similar how? because they look like this -.-? lol...
sadly yehh... i think there are features in interacial. like uhh
there are groups to what race would be accepted in a family.
all asians are grouped as 'accepted'. all 'nigro' people are grouped and all euros/whites are groups. well thats how i see it. dont think the specifics is crucial. well maybe for indians... :headbang: respect to them. They got it hard.

chantal_3

HSC
N/A
is it possible to say you not racist and say that you will never date a particular race?

btw, when people say that they wont go out with a specifc race is this due to how they look or the stereotypes attached to the race

Together

HSC
is it possible to say you not racist and say that you will never date a particular race?

btw, when people say that they wont go out with a specifc race is this due to how they look or the stereotypes attached to the race
Um we'll i think its all about personal preference and which race you would feel more better with. Wat do u prefer more instead of what you wouldnt even touch with a stick. Its only a personal preference not an insult. Hence i dont think it should be considered as a racist comment. When stereotypes and bias comments are introduced then its racist.
I think stereotyping plays a big part in it. but... i think its also because each races have some dissimilar cultures and beliefs it can awkward and cause some discomfort because theres sometimes not much you could relate to. Those countries that are bonded like uhh England and Scotland will be more compatiable because of similar cultures.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

definitely not! i'm not racist against indians, but i doubt that i would ever go out with one.

and no. i just dont find them as appealing as other races and to be frank, the one's i've met SO FAR smell like bad onions.

and i mean males. the females smell absolutely wonderful. i work next to female indians :)

Last edited:

Together

HSC
definitely not! i'm not racist against indians, but i doubt that i would ever go out with one.

and no. i just dont find them as appealing as other races and to be frank, the one's i've met SO FAR smell like bad onions.

and i mean males. the females smell absolutely wonderful. i work next to female indians :)
dont u mean yeh... from wat ur saying ur dont prefer indians and i dont see how its offensive. Smell maybe abit... hm because it is based on ur personal experience. but other then that i am convinced that ur not racist.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
dont u mean yeh... from wat ur saying ur dont prefer indians and i dont see how its offensive. Smell maybe abit... hm because it is based on ur personal experience. but other then that i am convinced that ur not racist.
Their smell is irrelevant. I just find Indian culture too imposing and family oriented for my liking.

BOS Negro

HSC
we shoot at them indian motherfuckers in my homeland, us of a

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)