Inter-racial Relationships (1 Viewer)

Have you ever been in an inter-racial relationship?

• male: yes i have

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • female: yes i have

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • male: no i have not

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • female: no i have not

Votes: 16 17.4%

• Total voters

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
Originally posted by baby_b
right here!!

whops.. taken lol
:( :p

oh well... gotta try i think... but then again.. the girls whom you least expect to be italian/greek or whatever can always turn out to be one ;)

i want one! :( im gonna right to a corner and cry! :eek:

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Ummm, I've yet to meet a decent looking Indian guy who isn't an asshole, so I'd go for people of other races any day. Having said that, I can't claim to be decent looking myself, so maybe I should stop being so picky? hehehe. But yeah, I'm a sucker for sexy accents, #1 being irish of course. (speaking of the irish, where'd chelloveck dissapear to?!)

If I were to get into a serious relationship with a guy from another race, I dont think my parents would be too happy, but they'd have to deal with it. Most of my mum's cousins are married to non-indians, and I've discovered that my dad's oldest brother has an illegitimate child by an english woman, heheheh, so he cant really stop me from going out with/marrying a non-indian guy.

Besides, kids from mixed marriages are invariably extremely sexy! :D

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
^^ hey hey , my lankan and indian friends date people from other backgrounds as well

lol dont you ppl get along or something?

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
^^ hey hey , my lankan and indian friends date people from other backgrounds as well

lol dont you ppl get along or something?
lol, u dont understand our community. I kid you not, they're like "omg, he's from a different state to her, tsk tsk tsk", or in the case of Punjab, the state my family is from waaaaay back, it's more like "omg, he's from the wrong side of the river, how can she be seeing him!"

No, i'm not exaggerating.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Navjeet
lol, u dont understand our community. I kid you not, they're like "omg, he's from a different state to her, tsk tsk tsk", or in the case of Punjab, the state my family is from waaaaay back, it's more like "omg, he's from the wrong side of the river, how can she be seeing him!"

No, i'm not exaggerating.
wtf are you from Tasmania or something

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
wtf are you from Tasmania or something
something like that.....my background is Indian

Last edited:

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
What's wrong with wog chicks?
Well you said it's "such a stereotype" - aren't stereotypes usually of a negative nature?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by karnevil
Well you said it's "such a stereotype" - aren't stereotypes usually of a negative nature?
I wasn't talking about that in relation to wogs, I was talking about that in relation to the suburb.

What's wrong with wog chicks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)