Inter-university events? (1 Viewer)

Hatake88

HSC
Hey guys,
I just wrapped up my first year of tertiary study at Usyd and one aspect I really enjoyed about the uni was its student life. This year, I am seriously thinking of transferring to Macquarie though which I heard didn't have quite a vibrant environment. Of course, that doesn't mean I am not going to get involved at Macquarie but, at the same time, I would love it if I can still interact with Usyd students at official clubs & societies events. Its just that I don't know how big the overlap is so I am hoping someone here will point me in the right direction...

As far as I know, I won't be able to retain membership in societies like debating society or french society. However, I was wondering if there were any inter-university debating competitions where I will still get to see my usyd friends (apart from asking them out for coffee)? Also, except for Shades (which I highly recommend as a straight person), which other gatherings can I go to? Does the Macquarie University Law Society (MULS) interact with the Usyd one at all?

Thanks!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, if MULS interacts with the USyd equivalent, best to ask the USyd equivalent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)