Interactives? (1 Viewer)

Helena

Did anyone create a website, know someone who created a website or is creating a website for the major work?

I was pretty set on doing a digital based collection of works but it isn't working out at all. I want to stick to what I know best - web design. I went through the syllabus about the guidelines of doing an interactive CD-ROM but I'm not sure what is expected for the content of the original website.

I've only made personal websites, portfolios, informative sites, etc. so for visual arts, I don't know what they expect. I'd appreciate ANY form of information you could give me or websites you could direct me to. Thanks!

roo

HSC
I really wanted to do an interactive to, but my teacher was too scared of the unknown and he didnt let me. I wanted to do something with Flash or Fireworks.. Something with Macromedia stuff.. :) I just ended up doing Digital Media but building a web site would've been heaps easier. :)

Try looking in libraries for website books. There were a few books in our school library with various sites and stuff, which are really helpful to create nice designs. :)

A site with heaps of designs, techniques and stuff: http://www.daydreamgraphics.com/

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)