Interest test (1 Viewer)

Wohzazz

HSC
as for the test, it told me i was good was investigative meaning the sciences and research occupations-funny i scored 10 in it while my next highest trait was conventional with 6
but some of the questions were a bit too hard to pick from not true and mostly true -such a large gap

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I spent my time reading... anything, especially newspapers.... then arguing with my parents about current affairs. Then I was on the school debating team, and studied speech and drama... I also have an interest in modern history, particularly the social and political side of it.

My career choice.... communications!!

I wanted to do speech pathology, but like jess that's just what I told people I wanted to do... i didn't really think about it till the start of yr 12.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by nafe
lol I'm exactly the same. Ever since I was young, all I've really done is play with lego, make models, draw etc, and now I'm doing a Bachelor of Architecture
oh really? where at?

Lainee

HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
I spent my time reading... anything, especially newspapers.... then arguing with my parents about current affairs. Then I was on the school debating team, and studied speech and drama... I also have an interest in modern history, particularly the social and political side of it.

My career choice.... communications!!

I wanted to do speech pathology, but like jess that's just what I told people I wanted to do... i didn't really think about it till the start of yr 12.
Oooh, I like the same things you mentioned. Love reading, love studying up on things to find more material for my after-dinner debates with parents. ;) Love debating, though the elite school team made it hard to ever fit in. But what exactly is communications? :p And is it something I can combine with law? :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, if i did what i told everyone i wanted to do...
when i was 8 i told a friends mum that i wanted to be a checkout chick at bilo
then in highschool ive gone from wanting to be a doctor, to a lawyer (dispite the fact i have no interest in law), to a radiographer, to a radiologist, to an occupational therapist

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I been playing with lego (someone stole my set, must buy a new one) since I was little, drew my first house at age 10 or so, my Dad is a draftsman and I've been around architects all my life. I've also stolen a lot of dads expensive software, and I'm going to have a look at a 3D program next week.

Guess which degree I'm aiming for???

(Its medicine :p)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Reynaldo - LOL! I did the Lego bulding thing, use to draw floorplans of my 'dream house', and play the sims only to build houses..

unfortunatly, my Lego structures weren't really stable, my floorplans, I doubt, would ever be built without collapsing on on it's occuants and the sims? well, 'rosebud' was there waiting ti be pasted to boost my bank ;) I reckon architecture would have rocked, the only problem being I suck at tech drawing ;) What is it like though?? Or are you both 1st years?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Architecture was something I thought about too because I love to design stuff.... I reckon I will be one of those people that just keeps on going back to uni and changing careers lol....

David27

If you played with Lego then it means you want to make Leggo sauces. You were but one 'g' away from it in your youth.
Career path solved.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by White Rabbit
Reynaldo - LOL! I did the Lego bulding thing, use to draw floorplans of my 'dream house', and play the sims only to build houses..

unfortunatly, my Lego structures weren't really stable, my floorplans, I doubt, would ever be built without collapsing on on it's occuants and the sims? well, 'rosebud' was there waiting ti be pasted to boost my bank ;) I reckon architecture would have rocked, the only problem being I suck at tech drawing ;) What is it like though?? Or are you both 1st years?
haha, yeah, i used to make stuff that would be physical impossible in the real world, but the stuff they're buildin' these days.. anythings possible..

Tech Drawin'.. yeah that was my all-time favourite subject, shame my school didn't offer it in years 11-12 :(

imma first year (at Insearch Design/Arch/Build. cert.) so i cant tell ya much about it, yet..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)