interesting things to do with your bf/gf (1 Viewer)

bubble_tea

like going to a nice place to look at the stars, going for a drive to the entrance, walking on the harbour bridge, luna park, beach, movies, macca runs, hot chocolate..

apart from going to each others houses.. is there anywhere or anything nice to do with them that doesn't cost too much?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Two words for you:

Counter Strike.

Oh and also sex.

A combination maybe? The cry headshot comes to mind....

Dr_Doom

HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
like going to a nice place to look at the stars, going for a drive to the entrance, walking on the harbour bridge, luna park, beach, movies, macca runs, hot chocolate..

apart from going to each others houses.. is there anywhere or anything nice to do with them that doesn't cost too much?
Ice skating is always good. And funny too. Beach is probably the best. And movies if there is nothing to do.

arrested development
HSC
You should go for a walk to a nice place at 3am when everyone is asleep, so you can look at the stars and such. That's so pretty and lovely.

misspriss

Class of 07!
HSC
Going to a deserted park to have a picnic is nice... Especially if you loose track of the time and stay untill sunset... Anything that takes effort (but may not be expensive) like writing a cute poem (and laughing about it later) or making coupons (make coupons, which allow ur partener to ask u serious questions, or they can redeem for a massage) is good. Another great thing is massaging... Just lie wherever, at each others houses, in the park or on the beach, and massage.. then swap of course :p

arrested development
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Swings are fun :)
OMG when I feel really bored and can't sleep I go for a walk to the little park near my house and play on the swings in the dark. It's way fun. That's a good idea. :uhhuh:

bubble_tea

=] aww thanks guys..

starting to get cold tho..! it be so much better if we could go over each others places =( tho i think i will write him a poem!

Gangels

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
Don't you think some axe murderer is going to come out of the bushes and chase after you? Or is that just me :|
I think someone has been wetting their bed over too many horror movies...........:)

Why dont you buy some toilet paper, newspaper and roller skates and roll each other in the news paper, roll down a hill and tipi houses on the way.

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
=] aww thanks guys..

starting to get cold tho..! it be so much better if we could go over each others places =( tho i think i will write him a poem!
No sweetheart you are misunderstanding it completely...

Guys write poems for girls...

Girls give head.

Guys take girls to parks...

Girls give head.

Guys give girls massages.

Girls give head.

Guys take girls to the beach.

Girls give head.

... so are you getting it?

arrested development
HSC
Dr_Doom said:
Don't you think some axe murderer is going to come out of the bushes and chase after you? Or is that just me :|
No, because I am immune to being raped or murdered. :)

kimmi06

HSC
ohhhh my bf set up a projecter in his backyard and we had popcorn and blankets and stuff, and we watched movies by twilight! it was so awesome. And we used to go fishing all the time at this little pier, that was fun. And also we used to go get iceblocks and sit near this bridge and throw sticks in the river. It sounds gay, but it was fun lol.

HSC
N/A
...drive out to the middle of nowhere. Run through bushes. Find a soft spot/grass and sex...

arrested development
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
...drive out to the middle of nowhere. Run through bushes. Find a soft spot/grass and sex...
... and get bugs crawling into your vagina. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)