Internal marks/external marks (1 Viewer)

jenii14

HSC
N/A
I'm not doing too well in internals right now
1/43 in legal
3/65 in business
1/3 sor 1
5/7 in ext 1 maths
15/26 in adv maths
11/46 in adv english
Can I do well in my externals and hopefully get a good atar or cause of my ranks so far am I screwed?
btw my school is like 300

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
I have high confidence you would! Just gotta bump those maths and english up! Probs top 4 for Math Ext and Top 8-10 for Adv and English?

hschelper01

HSC
I'd say you definitely can - anything's possible, especially with the current climate. Maybe improve your english+maths ranks and you'll be fine!

jenii14

HSC
N/A
I have high confidence you would! Just gotta bump those maths and english up! Probs top 4 for Math Ext and Top 8-10 for Adv and English?
Thanks! I'm trying hard to bring them up but I messed up in the first term for both assignment and I improved a lot in the second assessment!

ahri

HSC
Hey, I know internals seem really important because they're all you have done so far but trust me, your externals are so important and it's never too late to redeem your mark! For advanced eng I was getting 15s and 16s out of 20 (not horrible, but definitely far from my top 10 rank before), and I only really got everything together in my trials and I ended up getting a 94 HSC mark for english adv! So trust me, when I say don't worry about it, you really shouldn't! You have plenty of time for improvement and you can definitely still pop off in the hsc exam! Good luck :)

jenii14

HSC
N/A
Hey, I know internals seem really important because they're all you have done so far but trust me, your externals are so important and it's never too late to redeem your mark! For advanced eng I was getting 15s and 16s out of 20 (not horrible, but definitely far from my top 10 rank before), and I only really got everything together in my trials and I ended up getting a 94 HSC mark for english adv! So trust me, when I say don't worry about it, you really shouldn't! You have plenty of time for improvement and you can definitely still pop off in the hsc exam! Good luck :)
Holy crap that's actually amazing, sucks that my class has a trash teacher and the other english adv teacher is freaking amazing. But I'm trying to get better and pick it up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)