internal program transfer date passed (1 Viewer)

jamesfirst

HSC
I do engineering but interested in media.
internal program transfer date passed so I can no longer change to media.

But what if I did the subjects that are from media and complete those subjects while still in engineering program.

Will I be able to technically move onto a second year of media (since I've already completed the prerequisite subjects) ?

HSC
Uni Grad

But what if I did the subjects that are from media and complete those subjects while still in engineering program.

Will I be able to technically move onto a second year of media (since I've already completed the prerequisite subjects) ?
You can transfer in your 2nd year, 2nd sem, but you still need to do your 1st year media subjects if you haven't done them already.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Another IPT date will come next semester.

If you take media subjects now, they're counted as gen eds - and once you transfer, they'll be counted towards your media degree and your engineering stuff become gen eds.

And you can move to second year Media if you've done all the first year Media subjects as per the Handbook.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I remember you with your questions about engineering last year. What has changed your mind about engineering since?

jamesfirst

HSC
dont have interest in engineering.

media interests me a lot more.

I'll maybe take some media subjects in the 2nd sem of next year as gen eds. and see if it's fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)