Internal Transfer Help (1 Viewer)

jaihson

HSC
Hey,

I have a friend who is enrolled in Bachelor of Science at UOW, and he wants to transfer into Bachelor of Arts as soon as he can. I just wanted to know how hard it is to transfer into another degree at UOW, and can he do it after first semester?

Thanks

Scanorama

HSC
Nomally after first year of study with minimum of 48 credit points (?), either that of 36, not sure which. He needs to at least pass everything, credit/distinction average prefered.

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
From Science > Arts??? :eek: Backwards step if you ask me :p

It all depends on the transfer requirements for transferring into the new course as it varies.

For example: a friend transferred from Arts into Law and was told she needed a Credit average; but when I transferred from Photonics to Medical Radiation Physics, I was told I would need a Distinction average.

Their best bet is to make an appointment with the sub-dean of the faculty and discuss with them that they would like to transfer and he/she will explain to them the required average and the options.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
It is exceedingly easy to transfer within UOW. If you've got a credit average its almost guaranteed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)