Internal transfer through UAC questions (1 Viewer)

HSC
so can we apply through UAC as well as through uni (myunsw)? And these other questions sound stupid sorry, what do i need to do about qualification inheritance?
This is what it is says in help.
If you applied for an undergraduate course through UAC in the last three years, assessable secondary, tertiary, tertiary preparation and STAT qualifications can be automatically added to your new application. You will need your previous UAC application number and UAC PIN.

I don't remember my old UAC number, and it asks whether i would like your qualifications from a previous UAC application to be automatically added.

You only put one preference right (unlike HSC)?

HSC
commerce/eco. anyway, i know uac calculates with wam and atar while IPT calculates only with WAM. Like if i don't too well in the wam killer sub, I want some security by applying through UAC as well. i'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense.

I'm just not getting the qualification inheritance on the uac application, as well as we only need to list one preference this time around right?

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Then yes you can

And iirc your HSC student number with a 1 in front of it is your UAC number

HSC
really but when I applied as a non year 12 student just a few hours earlier, they gave me a completely new student number starting with a 9. You don't know anything about the qualification inheritance right?

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
really but when I applied as a non year 12 student just a few hours earlier, they gave me a completely new student number starting with a 9. You don't know anything about the qualification inheritance right?
you have to enter your old number somewhere in the application

you do receive a new number

the old one just helps with gathering details

HSC
I already received the new number, so I guess the qualification inheritance is where I should use my old number right?

HSC
Would UAC require me to say what course I'm currently enrolled in or how would they know my wam to calculate marks? I wish I did this much earlier, i thought it would be like similar to hsc.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Would UAC require me to say what course I'm currently enrolled in or how would they know my wam to calculate marks? I wish I did this much earlier, i thought it would be like similar to hsc.
if it hasn't been automatically added then add what course you're in

HSC
A first year uni student would be August 2013-July 2014? Rather than August 2014-July 2015? I don't want to pick the wrong one, i would have applied around August 2014, but why would it go to July 2015?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
A first year uni student would be August 2013-July 2014? Rather than August 2014-July 2015? I don't want to pick the wrong one, i would have applied around August 2014, but why would it go to July 2015?
idk what you're saying it's confusing

is this for when you started your degree?

HSC
i don't understand it, its asking about previous UAC application so from my hsc which i finished last year november? It just says Previous admissions period

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)