Internal Transfer (1 Viewer)

Kutay

University
HSC
Hey guys, i finally reached the gpa and credit points to transfer but now was wondering how do i go about doing this

Thank you in advance Kutay

X

xeuyrawp

buddys said:
The request forms are on:
http://www.reg.mq.edu.au/Undergrad/current/currentstudents/coursetransfer.htm

Does anyone think there is any chance of me being able to transfer from BA to BBA when they need a GPA of 2.5 but i only got a 2.25? I would have made it if i had got a pass in ACST but i only got 47.

Thanks
There's no harm in trying... I doubt it, though. Maybe ask an academic advisor...?

If you do try to transfer, try via UAC as well as internally.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
I'm working in the registrar's department at the moment, and assessing GPA requirements for internal transfers literally as we speak: you need to meet the requirements set out on page 28 of the handbook. "Just applying" won't help, but just consume resources (but that earns me overtime, so feel free to do it!).

If you wanted to circumvent this, I IMAGINE you'd have to talk to the dean of the division you're transferring into, but I don't think there's any formal procedure or precedent for this.

Hope that doesn't sound callous, but that's the hard and fastness of it, unfortunately. Feel free to give the coursework studies section a call if you need to, and they'll answer this kind of question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)