international (1 Viewer)

shoo

is it possible to do the hsc living in a different country? plz give some advise

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I wouldn't think it would be...but thats just what l think. The HSC is only in Australia....don'tknow about New Zeland...it might be possible, but l'm not sure..sorry

tarini

HSC
Yes it is possible if you go to an Australian school overseas cos they then follow the system here

shoo

such as? what, like how they have american academy's in other non- english speaking countries. is that what u mean?

tarini

HSC
Well- yes there are Australian schools overseas and also if youre just really have to be overseas then you can do your hsc there- like if u go on exchange or something because this girl I work with did her hsc in turkey

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
this might be a bit late...
but some students in my form went overseas to do a college entrance test and they get the hsc papers sent to them and they do it over there at approx same time as when we do it

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
this might be a bit late...
but some students in my form went overseas to do a college entrance test and they get the hsc papers sent to them and they do it over there at approx same time as when we do it
yeah true, i think i heard about that

you should be able to, TALK to your careers adviser

but i think is too late now

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by shoo
is it possible to do the hsc living in a different country? plz give some advise
If you wanted to do it in, say, Malaysia, there's a college over there called INTI International College that does the HSC.

hk31

HSC
Originally posted by Skywalker
If you wanted to do it in, say, Malaysia, there's a college over there called INTI International College that does the HSC.
yea...but since u gotta start the exams at the same time...doesnt that mean u have to start your exam at 7am or so?

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
Probably. But since school there normally starts at ~7.45am, I don't think it'd be such a big deal.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You can do the HSC overseas if you are there for extreme circumstances. You need to do it at the consulate though, as all timing and supervision rules apply. I don't think you have to adhere to Australian time though.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
to STUDY the HSC overseas you could do it either as a correspondence student or at an international school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)