internet dating (1 Viewer)

stefgi32

Meh
HSC
N/A
Its not as bad as everyone says it is....

I've met like a lot of people from the internet....approximately over ten people. None of them were serial killers or pedophiles. You can usually see if the red lights when you chat to them on MSN, if they're:

• Reluctant/refuse to give pictures
  • Want to meet you at their place
  • Insist on doing things you have already said no to
  • Are really keen on meeting right away and refuse/do not want to wait

I don't know, for me I mainly go by instinct...if I don't feel comfortable, I don't meet them and if I feel they're decent enough I do...I just don't go to their house. Lol like really, even if they are a bit crazy what are they going to do if you meet them at a public place and have coffee...get out a gun and shoot you? Its really not that dangerous...I met a guy who didn't look like what I thought, and I told him just that and I left....pretty safe, just don't give out your personal info or anything stupid.

In regards to it being an epic fail or pathetic form of dating....well, frankly everybody is different and there is no need to judge.

ay0_x

HSC
I've met close to 20 people off the internet, girls and guys.

Absolutely no drama.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
In regards to it being an epic fail or pathetic form of dating....well, frankly everybody is different and there is no need to judge.

i know that...
its just that my personal opinion of internet dating is not a good one

ay0_x

HSC
Meh. and I think girls who give their numbers out to guys in the mall are pretty retarded.

To each their own.

HSC
i know that...
its just that my personal opinion of internet dating is not a good one
why?

i think people that are totally serious and call each other boyfriend and girlfriend, having never met each other and only having seen pictures on their computers .. that's kinda weird, because you genuinely don't know how they are irl. but if you happen to come across someone on the net (it's everywhere, seriously .. bos, myspace, failbook), meet up and hang out in a normal environment, and it seems good .. what's the problem?

as opposed to meeting someone in a dark, dirty club and you're both pissed as fuck, dressed up how you never normally would be, and can hardly hear each other over the shitty loud music? yeah, no thanks.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
why?

i think people that are totally serious and call each other boyfriend and girlfriend, having never met each other and only having seen pictures on their computers .. that's kinda weird, because you genuinely don't know how they are irl. but if you happen to come across someone on the net (it's everywhere, seriously .. bos, myspace, failbook), meet up and hang out in a normal environment, and it seems good .. what's the problem?

as opposed to meeting someone in a dark, dirty club and you're both pissed as fuck, dressed up how you never normally would be, and can hardly hear each other over the shitty loud music? yeah, no thanks.
yes, that part that i bolded is what im talking about.. thats just sad.

but i suppose its okay to talk to someone on the net and meet up in person though. and i respect people who choose to do that... for me personally though, its not the option id choose to meet someone... mainly because of the risk that the person you THINK you're talking to on the net could be someone totally different in real life (eg. a psycho)

i think meeting soeone in a club is alright if your both fairly sober... like i wouldnt get involved with someone i met at a club if i was off my face or if they were off their face.

fixing

HSC
well whenever someone asks me how i met my girlfriend and i'm like "internet, lol"... nobody has really laughed or been like "omg loser" or anything like that..... well they probably do, but not to my face or whatever haha
They most certainly do call you loser since you are a piss weak excuse for a tapeworm.

Only losers use internet dating.

HalcyonSky

HSC
but my bestie went out with this guy whom she met randomly on msn... yeah he turned out normal... and a total jackass. no comment on why.
?
yeah because you dont meet jackasses in real life dumb fuck

once you meet the person irl it makes no fucking difference where you originally met, the internet just opens up way more opportunities that you wouldnt normally get

HalcyonSky

HSC
^ that being said i think joining actual internet dating sites is weird for people our age

unless you're middle aged or over, in which case i think its great for them

HSC
N/A
agree with halcon

internet dating sites are great for those "older" people. im thinkin 28 and over?

yeah well that jackass was a psycho too. lucky he went for my friend and not me. he went psycho wen my friend asked him wat he wuld do if her dad came and took her away and ddnt let her out. and hes like "id kidnap you if i had to" that was end of that relationship.., lol. hes still a dick.

i hate those random msn add ons that turn out to be some freaken hooker... BLOCK.

and also hate those random people that add ur msn from their friends accounts and then start acting all hot n shit and that theyr macho or sumtin.. seriously get a life. whos gonna be that gullable?

XPac2

HSC
i hate those BoSers who add u randomly lol i dnt knw u so ill rejectu , simple.

HSC
N/A
... you're a great friend
well she is too.. considering i was talking to him first and she decided one night to talk to him too and then wen he started talking to my friend he stoped talking to me and 2 sec later he asked her out == and she said yes.

so im like okay.. i just got ditched. great. but ddnt start a fight wid ma bestie.. just him ahahahah. only reason for that was bcoz he started talking shit calling me a backstabber and all this shit..

tonyharrison

HSC
well she is too.. considering i was talking to him first and she decided one night to talk to him too and then wen he started talking to my friend he stoped talking to me and 2 sec later he asked her out == and she said yes.

so im like okay.. i just got ditched. great. but ddnt start a fight wid ma bestie.. just him ahahahah. only reason for that was bcoz he started talking shit calling me a backstabber and all this shit..
... i was being sarcastic

obviously you weren't slutty enough

HSC
N/A
... i was being sarcastic

obviously you weren't slutty enough
yer i kno

and of course i wasnt slutty enuf.. more like i wasnt willing to say to him that i liked him... and i knew him for wat.. 2 days? um like im not gonna tell u i like u wen i dont even kno u..

my gal so regreted going out wid him lolz. poor gal.

ay0_x

HSC
vanilla considering you and i live pretty close together and this guy sounds familiar as fuck please dont tell me he's from fairfield

Utahraptor

Banned
on the mir space station lol "u guys lol i hav no
HSC
N/A
^ that being said i think joining actual internet dating sites is weird for people our age

unless you're middle aged or over, in which case i think its great for them
i agree, although i have normal friends who have signed up to rsvp or something and swear that they get casual sex with normal girls like 3 times a week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)