• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Interracial relationships (2 Viewers)

baby_b

Banned
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
as if eurasians arnt hot??? well i know at least 5 eurasian guys.. and they are all hot..... and also the pplz on bos.... yeah in conclusion erasians are hot...........
yeh.. just wait till i have my kids :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
as if eurasians arnt hot??? well i know at least 5 eurasian guys.. and they are all hot..... and also the pplz on bos.... yeah in conclusion erasians are hot...........
:uhhuh:

Melanie Jane

I tend to fall for guys of different races to me actually. I was born in Australia with French/Irish/Misc. background but I have a thing for gorgeous Latinos. I don't think race even comes into it for me if I feel an attraction towards someone.

zerzillia

i have never had any boyfriends but looking back at all the guys i had a crush on, some of them are euro/aussie and some are asian. i think i tend to be attracted to a person for no reason. hahahaha. and not because of the race they're in. ^^;

i think they would work out fine as long as both parties are tolerant of each other's culture and is interested and cooperative with their partner. :)

ilovesmiles

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by bex

i agree it can be offensive.. its just like telling a secret to someone when theres 2 of you sitting there...

even if what they say isnt about you, it can be taken the wrong way
Originally posted by phunky
THANK YOU!!! SOMEONE AGREES!!! glad to know someone umm shares my view... i am not saying don't keep ur culture, just that there are certain time and place that u should speak ur own language! ( like in a lift! arg!)
I AGGREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

OMGGGgg!!! its soooooooo irritates me when i hear ppl speaking in chinese!!!

funni cos i hardly hear other languages as much as i hear chinese !! esp canto!! GAHDD i hate canto!!

>>> thats just my point of view...

HSC
Originally posted by ilovesmilesI AGGREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

OMGGGgg!!! its soooooooo irritates me when i hear ppl speaking in chinese!!!

funni cos i hardly hear other languages as much as i hear chinese !! esp canto!! GAHDD i hate canto!!

>>> thats just my point of view...
thats a bit... stupid...

you hate something because you are exposed to it a lot?
or because you are ignorant to what they are saying?

and phunky, who are you to set the guidelines as to where and when people should speak what?

nerd2die1

Originally posted by Asquithian
one of my taken female friends

however she does think her bf is gay
objection, relevance?

Originally posted by zerzillia
i think they would work out fine as long as both parties are tolerant of each other's culture
acceptance > tolerance

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
Originally posted by roo
yah, im curry chic and i go out with an aussie atm.. actually have ever since i started dating i spose. this is gonna sound weird, but i wouldnt like to go out with a curry guy.. hehe
wow, i'm the opposite. i'm aussie and i only dig indian girls...well not really, but that's where my preference lies...

*winks to anyone that has read towards the end of "what do guys like in girls"*

ilovesmiles

Originally posted by whiterabbit
thats a bit... stupid...

you hate something because you are exposed to it a lot?
or because you are ignorant to what they are saying?

and phunky, who are you to set the guidelines as to where and when people should speak what?
i think what phunky was trying to say is that, some ppl OVER DO it... and it just gets a little too mcuh.. and ppl actually get irritated.. i mean, i know some ppl dont really know english so they have to speak it, but others KNOW english and yet they still full on speak canto, and from what ive seen at my school,
they spoke canto to bitch bout others in class n stuff...

bah! i dunno anymore...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I said it before. Ill say it again.

Eurasian = *drool*

HSC
Originally posted by ilovesmiles
i think what phunky was trying to say is that, some ppl OVER DO it... and it just gets a little too mcuh.. and ppl actually get irritated.. i mean, i know some ppl dont really know english so they have to speak it, but others KNOW english and yet they still full on speak canto, and from what ive seen at my school,
they spoke canto to bitch bout others in class n stuff...

bah! i dunno anymore...
they were bitchin for a reason...

farrrrrr out - eurasians aren't necessarily hot!! ><

asha_ramirez

HSC
I think that being in touch with your culture (if its not the one you are living in, like chinese in australia etc) is very important, but when it becomes more important than being in a multicultural society, you should take a step back.

As for inter-racial couples, I'm all for it. Personally I'm less attracted to white-australians, (I'm white) not on the basis of their skin colour, but on the basis of the culture. Wow that seems like I'm being racist towards my own culture; but I think the world is bigger than Australia, no matter where I go I'll always be an Aussie, but I think, personally, that staying within my own culture in regards to relationships is limiting, and ultimately ignorant.

But that's just the way I feel, it has no hold with any other person... yay that sounds like a disclaimer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)