• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

Tuna

HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
hey, I am not talking about different Christian denominations, I am talking about different religions (for example, I am Christian and I would not go out with a Muslim). I would also love to go out with someone who isn't Catholic, but he has to be Christian. I'm Orthodox anyway.
What a Damn bugger...No Muslim? This is far too racist. Why did you bring this up anyway? We are talking about interracial not religion. Pow! Someone has gone completely blonde.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Asquithian said:
typical...narrow minded...talk about living in the dark ages...where how you feel towards someone is dictated by what religion they are...GROW UP
i know ey, fuck religion, let the chips fall where they may.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
I've had a habit for interacial relationships, although its always been european...

And I've decided I'm going to go chase a Scandanavian (preferably Icelandic) Nordic Cross-Skiing Champion blonde with faultless skin, a awesome smile, piercing blue eyes, a university level education and a love for rugby, cricket and boardgames.

I'm sure it shouldn't be that hard... :D
dont try and replace her raiks

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Asquithian said:
i cant see how you can justify saying how you suddenly cant like someone because they are of a different religion...or that you get to know someone and like them but discover they dont have a religion or dont support your religion...

how narrow minded...how dark ages...how regressive...
i don't agree with it either
i think it's a bit superficial,
like saying you refuse to like someone of a certain race
BUT sportsgal is entitled to her opinion, it's her life

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
Read carefully, I said that I'm a non-asian asian heh
lol do you know how many times i read the above, still not seeing the extra 'asian'

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Asquithian said:
typical...narrow minded...talk about living in the dark ages...where how you feel towards someone is dictated by what religion they are...GROW UP
i'd be careful if i were you, you have clearly said you would prefer if your partner was not religious, but from reading your posts i think you would be not only prefer, but you would be highly put off if your partner was religious

Asquithian said:
Religion- Dont care - prefer non religious or only lightly spiritual. Relationships come down to understanding. In general I cant understand the lack to rationality and level of emotion invovled in religion, if my parnter was deeply religious (ie they believe in god and thing GOD does everythng for them) then how can they love you/me. You can ask them why are you having sex with me? They will answer with a rant about doing gods work because its godly and then they will say something like i love god and jesus...im doing this because i love god and jesus...but do you love me?...oh yeah i do, but i love god and jesus god and jesus. So religious people. Who do you love more? Your god or your partner? I would find it off putting if my partner told me she was in love with a fictional, cartoonised, hollywoodised, man who existed thousands of years ago...anyways id prefer my partner to not believe in fairy tails.

Asquithian said:
stop being a narrow minded bigot...
you totally negative repped me more than the one i could see didn't you...?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Discrimination based on heartbeat is purely unethical and morally wrong in my opinion.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
interracial relationship result in beyootiful half cast babies =)… … altho my oldies would probably die in tragic stroke if i’l marry a lebbo

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
interracial relationship result in beyootiful half cast babies =)… … altho my oldies would probably die in tragic stroke if i’l marry a lebbo
lol why do you say that? what nationality are you?

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
virgin^sexy said:
that jasmine girl from american idol was hawaiian, she was hot!!
and i always go through phases with what nationality i think is hot
recently i had a huuuuge thing for asian guys
but i'm aussie and i don't think they really like me much :p
hehe actually she was filo/chinese :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
im viet... y u ask??
i was wondering which parents would not want a child to marry leb.. if it was a similar nationality, very western or asian

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd just like to comment that I'm in the odd position where EVERY relationship I've had have been interracial, because it's almost impossible to find a girl who's dad is from Iran and who's mum is from the Philippines

for those that are against interracial relationships, spare a thought for people like myself

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl minai.

You can always roleplay!

*is a hawt iranian/filo*

;)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
no! not wrong not wrong.

I want a white Australian...jesus...I don't think I could find a chinese guy willing to tolerate me lol.

Yes yes Minai I'll pretend to be a half Irani-Filo. *does pathetic imitation* oh, bloody hell, I give up.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
iambored said:
i was wondering which parents would not want a child to marry leb.. if it was a similar nationality, very western or asian
trust me, my aint that bad. I know some girl was forced into arranged marriage by their parent.. in australia…tanx gosh divorce exist :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)