Interview anyone. PLEASE! (1 Viewer)

~Rikki~

HSC
Hi everyone,
Trying to get into my PIP research and found this page. Thought it would be a great place to get some interviewees. My topic is "The need to succeed" and it's about the pressures youth are faced with at school. Would anyone be willing to have an interview over the net with me? Be great it you could. PM me!
:)

pig_93

HSC
ill help

ill help you!
my msn is

pig_93@hotmail.com

i might get a lil weird when i asked "who r u" but just remind me gently! lol

there are weirdos out there, believe me

~Rikki~

HSC
Thank you

Thank you everyone who said they'll help.
My msn address is blue_frangipani@hotmail.com
I dunno, maybe we can organise a time or something to have a focus group. That's be great. Keep in contact.
Cheers, Rikki

steffo

steph
HSC
i added you. im steffo_aye@hottie. i'd love to help.
i know all about pressure at school- im at a selective high school and its all we get. they drill it into our new year 7ers.
maybe you could do an online focus group? im doing one of those. tonight in fact.

~Rikki~

HSC
I'm so slack

Hi everyone,
Yes, I'm still here and I still want to do a focus group or interviews. Have my half yearlies coming up so everything is so busy, but I'll ge there. Stay posted and I'll try to organise a time when we can all get together.

Mm_cookies

Banned
HSC
hi, im willing to help if you still need people! i'll add you to my msn. maye you should post up a time and date for a focus group and have everyone add you or vice versa! but a date and time would help considerably for the focus group!

mishka

HSC
N/A
if you want to conduct a questionnaire, you could do what a lot of others have done and post it on a free surveys site (someone might know it - WithoutWings had involvement in it i think). the site allows you to make the questions, and apparently tallies them for you as well.

if it is definitely an interview/focus group you're after, disregard all of that :p

and finally, good luck with it all!! :D

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Yeah it's a really good idea to post the questionaire up on the internet......I've done it! I put my questionaire up and got a few good responses!! Seriously it's really worthwhile to put it up on the internet as well as send out quesiontaires personally and run a few focus groups. The website is:

www.freesurveysonline.com

The free service allows heaps of features and a lot of questionaires plus they chart them up for you so yeah. Go for it! I'd love to help in any way possible my msn addy is: pirotess4@hotmail.com so add me if you need any help

mishka

HSC
N/A
thanks for posting the site pirotess4!!! :D

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Hehe.....OFCOURSE i'll help you tally your questionaires!! You just have to remember to set up a time or invite me over or send me half or something and I'll help you tally them up............schools fine, a bit boring going home before ancient starts because i feel really sick, must have the flu or something............hmm but yeah. I'll help you in any way possible (as long as it doesn't interfere with my own work:p) Just ask!!

~Rikki~

HSC
Focus group tonight

FOCUS GROUP TONIGHT GUYS!
Please come and help me out. The more people the better. Give it your best shot hey! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)