interview at hoyts? (1 Viewer)

m123

HSC
anyone work at hoyts? whats the interviewing process like? stuff like that/...

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
duno, but if you get a job, can you bootleg some movies for us ;):p

m123

HSC
hoyts at fox studios, ther like, can u come in for an interview for a few hrs. wat the hek, y a few hrs, isit like a group interview or osmething?

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
just show you are honest and have integrity and i'm sure you'll get the job

mattyg87

HSC
when i had my interview it was just one on one - mostly normal interview questions, such as what would you do if you seen someone stealing etc. Also i was asked to summarise a movie i liked, without giving it away

m123

HSC
which hoyts u at?

if its jst a normal interview, then yd they go to me, can u come in for a few hrs...

froggy_chik87

HSC
when i went in for my interview, it was one on one...but because they needed so many new staff, it did take them a while to get to me...i think i had to wait approx 2 hrs...i didn't realli mind, got to sit in la premier...but once the interview got underway, it only took aprox 25 minutes...they asked me questions lyk what would you do if someone sat on chocolate icecream and they were complaining...and to give an explanation of a movie, if someone was asking...also...craig, the person who interviewed me said he would call back the next night...when he didn't call back, i called them and he said he would then call me the next day...he did and said i got the job :) just give it a go, nothing to loose, just be thruthful!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)