Interview for Maccas (1 Viewer)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Hey guys,
I have an interview for maccas in like three days. I was just wondering if anybody has been through the inteview process and know what sort of qs they will be asking ? Also, what type of clothes should I wear for the interview?lol ( a bit unsure about what to wear o_o) Anyways, some advice would really help, thankyou!;)

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
They asked me the simple questions like:

Why do you want to work?
Why maccas in particular?

And 1 difficult question:

Say 2 bad things about yourself.

glo-stick91

HSC
Hey

To be honest, i can't remember alot about my interview, but it was pretty relaxed on the whole. Me and the other interviewees (2 of them, both friends), showed up a lil early. We told someone at the front counter that we were there for our interviews and a manager came out and sat us down one by one to interview us.

Im pretty sure that she (the manager) asked questions relating to my interests, why i wanted to work at maccas, what i hoped to get out of it and then we just generally chatted..

As to what to wear, just be smart, but casual. You don't want to look like a bogan, but you don't want to look like a try hard in a full suit either (remeber-its just maccas :) )

Good luck and i hope you enjoy working there if you get the job :)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Hey, doesn't sound too bad then..lol. I think I'm a little prepared if they ask me why I'd like to work with maccas. With clothing, I think I'll just wear a pair of jeans + a modest collar shirt. yeah! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)