Interviews for E12? (1 Viewer)

Orwell

HSC
To be honest, I think they only sent out rejection emails and not acceptance ones. If you haven't received an email, if anything, I think that's a good sign.

HSC
To be honest, I think they only sent out rejection emails and not acceptance ones. If you haven't received an email, if anything, I think that's a good sign.
Most likely yes. A few people from my school got rejected. Those that didn't get anything were strong in both academic and extra-curricular, so it makes sense.

Make sure you check all of your emails. I gave my personal email, but usyd rejected me though my school email.

yoyorulz

HSC
any news about the inspired by business interview and have you guys got any offers for bachelor of commerce

lj122345

HSC
I have received no rejection email and nothing about my E12 application has anyone heard anything about the Bachelor of Arts/Advanced studies courses?

Naimi A

HSC
The scholarship for Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science. Btw guys it seems like their calling people to make sure you want do accept the offer, if you accept you have to make it the first course for uac and if you reject im guessing they offer to the people in the waiting list

Aaron12038488

HSC
what do they look for, as in USYD?
Do they look for academic and extra-curricular or just random in general??

stopcrying

HSC
what do they look for, as in USYD?
Do they look for academic and extra-curricular or just random in general??
They look for 'well rounded' people and for E12, you need to leave a good impression answering the following questions in 200 words or less:
1. Other than your regular schoolwork, consider activities you have been involved in, or achievements you have made, which are meaningful to you. These could be sports, cultural, community or school leadership activities. Select the one which best reflects you and describe why you undertook this activity, what you learned from it, and how it may be relevant to your future.
2. What are your three best academic achievements? Of these, select your proudest achievement and describe why it is important to you, describing the challenges you faced and how you overcame them.
3. Tell us why you want to study the course you have chosen, (include any experience you may have had that relates to this course). What is your interest in this area and what do you hope to achieve from studying this course?

Although i don't know if I've been successful yet, one thing i recommend is to really smash the first half of year 12 so that your half yearly report is good. Unfortunately for me my trial report was a lot better but we didn't get them in time for the submission date so i had to submit my half yearly.

Sylvy_19

HSC
Hey, does anyone know what's happening with B Science/Advanced Studies (Advanced)?

I haven't received any news yet regarding whether or not my application was successful.

bb12345

HSC
N/A
Anyone heard anything (been rejected or accepted) for Law?

yoyorulz

HSC
Anyone heard anything (been rejected or accepted) for the Bachelor of Commerce?

stopcrying

HSC
Anyone heard anything (been rejected or accepted) for Law?
I have two friends that have been rejected for law (think it was around 4-5 days ago)

Anyone heard anything (been rejected or accepted) for the Bachelor of Commerce?
I have one friends that has been rejected for commerce (think it was around 4-5 days ago)

yoyorulz

HSC
I also had one friend who was rejected for commerce via email recently however i know another person a few days ago who accepted for commerce and inspired by business on monday. I also thought that offers generally would be coming out the same time for each course or faculty hence why other different courses have different offer and rejection times

kimsayslegit

HSC
Has anyone here gotten a confirmation email for the IBB scholarship yet? They called me last week to tell me I got accepted, but haven't received an official email yet.

bb12345

HSC
N/A
Has anyone heard ANYTHING about Law yet? I haven't gotten an email or a call and I'm wondering if they've contacted a wrong email, or called a wrong number.

lj122345

HSC
Has anyone heard ANYTHING about Law yet? I haven't gotten an email or a call and I'm wondering if they've contacted a wrong email, or called a wrong number.
I haven't heard anything back yet either for my course... I felt the same but hoping it's a good sign :)

WisdomBunny

HSC
i've applied for the bachelor of liberal arts and science and received nothing yet lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)