Intriguing Question For The Ladies (1 Viewer)

Tim the Wiz

HSC
katie_tully said:
I am not attracted to ... Africans
Luckily, quite a few of the girls here disagree with you. Still, I've found more success in countries outside of Australia. Don't want to call you guys racist or anything, but the acceptance of black people into Australian culture is still fairly recent. I even noticed someone in this thread used the n word without second thought. :/

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Tim the Wiz said:
Luckily, quite a few of the girls here disagree with you. Still, I've found more success in countries outside of Australia. Don't want to call you guys racist or anything, but the acceptance of black people into Australian culture is still fairly recent. I even noticed someone in this thread used the n word without second thought. :/
Are you a nigger? Just curious.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
ah shit this thread is like 100 years old, why did i post?

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Because there's a sudden influx of talk about niggers? Thread needs more watermelon and fried chicken.

Che08

HSC
Black guys are hot.. meaning African heritage imo...
Im not all that into Azn Guys but then again i have been known to think some Azns are hot. Maori guys are sooo sexy and they are like Polynesian right? so sort of Azn?!
And "Curry" guys are cute.

- ultimately i agree with the if they can speak english properly then that helps a LOT!

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Che08 said:
Black guys are hot.. meaning African heritage imo...
Im not all that into Azn Guys but then again i have been known to think some Azns are hot. Maori guys are sooo sexy and they are like Polynesian right? so sort of Azn?!
And "Curry" guys are cute.

- ultimately i agree with the if they can speak english properly then that helps a LOT!
I think cheating is hot !

just1of4

Professional HYD lover
HSC
Bhahaha. What kind of a question is that? I have no idea what the answer is.

Anyway: there's this guy my dad knows...he's like in his 20s and is sth african yeah? Like white south african. Anyway, he has lots of friends that are also south african in Australia. He started going out with an asian/indian chick a while ago, and since then ALL of his Sth african friends won't talk to him. How sad! Grrr.

ALSO i actually have a friend hu is asian/indian. Her dads abit indian so she's kinda dark...for an asian. But aps in singapore thats pretty common cause there are a larger community of indians living there than one (I) would have thought. It amazes me how singapore is like the centre for everything...How many pplz families have moved to singapore4 business that u know?....but its TINY. Like the size of melbourne. *using the context that there is a difference b/n asian and indian...or whatever is politically correct nowadays. blah blah.

Che08

HSC
Exphate said:
Polynesia ---> Asia?

Good link.
I said sort of AZn. They call our region of the world Australasia dont they? Thats what i was thinking of.

happii

HSC
Bank$ said:
lol ur forgeting one thing black guys are better looking then white guys (generally). Take for example my avatar imagine how it would look if i was white:eek:
thats a fuken joke....

Tim the Wiz

HSC
dieburndie said:
Code names are what they are blacky.
You mean code for your own ignorance and understanding of anything beyond your own narrow world view? I'm not even angry, just disappointed.

happii

HSC
relax man its not like u never take the piss out of white ppl

jjsnax

HSC
poWerdrY said:
Hey, now you guys might think i'm a sadass prick and a racist for thinking about random things like this, but whatever.

Theres 3 curry asian couples in my grade at the moment. The thing is, all of them are bf = curry, gf = azn. Im azn myself and i (and i believe other azn guys) profoundly dislike/unattraction towards curry chicks. However, i was just wondering, whether azn chicks felt the same way towards curry guys, as azn guys feel towards curry chics.

hmm
you're right
i DO think ur a sadass prick and a racist
ii also happen to believe that
you're abusing your right to stupidity

if there are 3 ASIAN chiks dating CURRIES at ur school alone then OBVIOUSLY they are attracted to them.

and that shit about asian guys

just bcos u have a fat dim sum clogging ur ass dosent mean all asian guys do.
keep making sweeping generalisations about the nature of interracial relationships and oneday you are going to get the bitch slapped right out of you.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
jjsnax said:
hmm
you're right
i DO think ur a sadass prick and a racist
ii also happen to believe that
you're abusing your right to stupidity

if there are 3 ASIAN chiks dating CURRIES at ur school alone then OBVIOUSLY they are attracted to them.

and that shit about asian guys

just bcos u have a fat dim sum clogging ur ass dosent mean all asian guys do.
keep making sweeping generalisations about the nature of interracial relationships and oneday you are going to get the bitch slapped right out of you.
Ladies and gentleman, we are on the topic of not making assumptions and generalising.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)